Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski May 20, 2014

Take It All Away (The Lies, Common Sense Media!)

I watched all 6 episodes of this show and I actually liked it. But maybe too much consumerism.
Parent Written bymousecake July 30, 2013

Stay Far, FAR Away from this one!

Just...stay far far away. This show seems harmless and first but the last bit will leave most with bitterness in their mouths and sadness in their hearts. It saddens me that we are, as a country and a media, elevating that the end justifies the means. It's just not so! Lying and and deceiving people should NOT be encouraged! I only watched the first episode and I would not have expected the end portion of the show from MILES away. It just takes such a sudden and I dare say EVIL turn! I tried writing a review before but it was erased before I could post it, and now I feel emotionally spent after just have watched this...thinking about it brings my heart pain. If you want review from actual people, I read some thoughtful ones on the website IMDb. Just search this game show's tittle the IMDb website and scroll down to "user reviews" their insight may be more helpful than what I have here. I am no reviewer, but I didn't see any other "user" review this and wanted to warn people of what this show really is. Conclusion: Love Howie, but not here. Enjoy White Elephant, not this Feast of Deceit. This show is NOT okay.