Parent reviews for Team Kaylie

Team Kaylie Poster Image

Awesome for kidss

Great show for kids and it teaches good lessons about going outside your comfort zone and that the world is more that money!

Not very good.

It's fine for families slight language, however not very good. At all.

Nice and Fun

Well, there may be some inappropriate scenes in the show but you can skip it when seeing with kids. I say 10-year-olds because it also has comedy and humor. There are also great messages and great role models.

one of the people say the p word

It barely had any original humor.

It had copied jokes from shows like Bunkd Liv and Maddie Icarly And other sitcoms. They make girls think they have to be beautiful and popular. And that being smart isn’t important

Inappropriate

There are many inappropriate episodes. One episode involves the characters large butt molding that they slap and it jiggles. A younger character wears it under her clothes and posts pictures of her fake behind on social media. Just not a good message for children. The main character is a brat who got court ordered to take care of children...

So many inappropriate things going on here...

The language in this show is borderline adult language. "Screw this"....I am sorry but I don't think this should be for kids under 12. The kissing scene is what threw me off completely and it was banned from my house. I am completely fine being mildly intimate with my husband in front of the kids but a TV show depicting 11-12 year olds kissing is not ok with me. Also, one episode where the principal is talking about dating on Tinder and getting married after the first date is just a little too complex for my liking.

Garbage

It is not useful with no good quality for the kids and no positive messages

Uhh

I think it is a horrible tv show

Fun Show!!

I think it’s a kids show...so of course it’s made for kids, but some jokes did leave me laughing. I also love that the show has such great diversity. Every episode teaches kids a lesson which is great!! I’d say this is a good show all around for your kids to watch!!