Kid reviews for Team Kaylie

Cliched but diverse series about fallen social media star.

Wondering if Team Kaylie is OK for your kids?

Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2019

What's wrong with it?

Everybody is saying it is some trash TV show. IT IS NOT! I think it is really amazing. It has a great message for everybody. Please think before you write something trashy about this show!

Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2019

I love this show

I watched this show with my friends and the people on it are really funny if your thinking about watching it you should

Teen, 15 years old Written byCatherineRoche October 28, 2019

Satanism

I stopped watching midway through the first episode because of a girl with a dark spellbook she was using to curse people. It's sad how people think that's a joke now. Really, I don't think anyone should watch this, but I landed on 16 as an age of fair discernment.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2020

Not Amazing, But some episodes are entertaining.

Lots of adults have said that this show is inappropriate, but really, it has some positive messages and shows how the characters develop.

This show does have some stereotypical views, such as the smart person is unpopular.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2020

It is just so bad.....

It's so stereotypical... they make the only smart one unpopular and unlikable... it make people think that being smart makes you like that. Then you have the "goth girl", gross guy, and normal girl. Kaylie is so spoiled and annoying. Overall, so terrible.

Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2020

Love it

I would recommend it for kids 8-13 NOT GROWNUPS it talks a lot about being a social media star but a the end it shows a grate lesson

Teen, 13 years old Written byrachel7590 July 12, 2020

Great show!

It is a great show for kids! It funny but it is appropriate for kids . It is so fun to watch. I don’t really like valeries character but besides that I love it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byThedoglove June 30, 2020

I hate this show so much

It is stupid and pointless and I don’t know what the director was thinking going on with this show..

Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2020

good show overalll

This show is excellent I definitely recommend this to any age but just to be safe maybe 6 and up. the show overall is pretty interesting.

Kid, 10 years old May 1, 2020

Loved It!

It's better than you think, I always look at the reviews before watching a series or movies. So, I got doubtful, despite the negative comments, I thought that it looked good enough. It is! I finished the series in three days and the story evolves from a megastar who can't stand nature, to a loving and supportive leader of the wilderness club at Pico Middle School.

The series contains lots of consumerism but it do'sent really bother me... Amazing Show, defintely recommended.

Kid, 8 years old February 7, 2020

love you

Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2020

cute and funny great messages

Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2020

not a FAN

it is so focused on money and glammer it just isn't a great show.

Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2019

Cliched, overrated show

I think that team kaylie is an overrated show about a spoiled social media influencer. It has some ’iffy’ content and some characters are made fun of. Also, little kids could pick up on some spoiled/ rude behaviour on this and start behaving badly. This also contains many cliches and is tacky and badly made to say the least. It does contain some good messages, but the cons definitely outweigh the pros
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2019

Cliched, overrated show

Teen, 13 years old Written byX-NexusG0D December 2, 2019

The Best

I say 13 and Up because in S2 EP 3 Amber says the curse word P*ssed and i think that other younger kids would start to pick up that cursing and in other Eps there are some cursing and Adult messages. But other than that it is really great for kids just remember to avoid those CERTAIN Episodes.