Kid reviews for Team Umizoomi

Team Umizoomi Poster Image

Review

This show is cracked. YOu see my boi bob gliding on a leaf? HE is cracked at rocket league too. Then there is blue boi. He is really good at Rainbow 6 Siege. He hits those wallbangs tho. Then there is pink gurl. SHe is insane at fortnite and even beat FaZe Mongrall in a 1v1. Too good of a show.

1 person found this helpful.

Not at all appropriate for kids!

So, so stupid!

Team Umizoomi

I watched this when I was 4-7 and I loved it! I just put 3+ instead of 2+ just because 2 year olds may not understand the things in the show.

LOVE IT

I am a 14year old kid and I loved this show growing up I don’t care what other parents say it has no harm on a child it teaches teamwork and math

Great

Team Umizoomi is just a shape show. This show is for 2+.

The Best

This show is good my child watch it when he was like 3 or 4 years old

I wanted a show that my niece can watch on her own but...

The gender cliche is weird, Millie is pink and likes girly stuff and Geo whatever his name is blue and likes boy stuff. I also didn't like how they made the problems silly. Like I felt like I was watching a mobile ad on a Kindle Fire, where their hair styles were wrong. Plus, the Team Umizoomi always wins. Teaching kids that you always win isn't the best thing to do. Hey atleast the math is good and they teach you it in a fun way but it just isn't the right fit, if you want to find a show that doesn't have gender cliches and teaching you that you win all the time, watch Elinor Wonders Why or Dragon Tales!

MY FAVORITE SHOW!

My name is Lena Embrey I am 13 years old I think this show is for 8 years old is that, how the way its funny and How they are great role models and have great messages about their friend Umifriend and their selfs too. Bot is My favorite character plus he is 17 years old!