Kid reviews for Teen Mom

Docu takes a hard, unglamorous look at teen motherhood.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat May 8, 2020
Teen, 17 years old Written bymovieswirl September 1, 2018

teen mom

love it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylali_loves1D December 5, 2016

LOVE THE MOMS

I honestly believe that being a teen mom wouldn't be so bad if I was one of the LUCKY ones like the moms on the show. They are famous pretty much and are getting paid to have people follow them around. If I can get paid to be pregnant and get verified on twitter and Instagram I definitely would, maybe I will be one of the lucky ones?!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 28, 2013

Okay but dull

It could be better. The episodes generally follow the same path which really bores me.

Teen, 16 years old Written byUnknown1234567 May 29, 2013

You should read this.

This is worst humanly show possible you could ever let a 13 year old kid watch. Apparently all of you want to let your kids think it is ok to have you kids pregnant at 18 or under like NO that's ruining yours and their life. You can't go to college tell your kids are grown up unless you want your husband not working or have to pay a load for daycare or babysitter. Sorry but i'm not ruining my life at such a young age like these people on the show. And for you 13 year olds watching this show GO GET A LIFE! and OF YOUR COUCH! Go play with your friends or something. And remember unprotected sex isn't aloud tell after you have a job and your life is almost fully lived all your missing is a beautiful child!
Sincerely. Unknown1234567!

Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2013

Real, Honest and un-glamoured.

I love this show, So real real it shows that ther likfes aren't glitter or glamour that they deal with issues most teens don't have to. Since it's t.v it is cut to a prim I would say this would be for 12 plus only because it would be pointless for and 8 or 9 or even 10 year old because it would fly over there heads. There is one girl named Jenelle on teen mom 2 who drinks and smokes illigal drugs. Almost all of the girls fight with there parents. and none of them have a father in there son or daughters life which could or could not be a bad thing for your family. The positive message is that being a teen mom is not easy it is a lot of work and you should choose a beter path for your life.Some girls are shown punching or arguing with there ex (or currant) boyfriends.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhockeyrocks April 28, 2013

yes i think it is good for teens

it is a good shows and it shows you why you don't want to be a teen parent because of the drama so it help you make better decisions than what the teen parents made.

Teen, 16 years old Written bynajjahanderson April 27, 2012

educating??

It is a good show that teaches young females that having a baby at a young age isn't the best choice.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKallina17 March 23, 2012

Interesting show for teens

Some say this glamorizes teen pregnancy but it does not. The mothers often get into fights with their families, friends, and boyfriends. They struggle to go to school/work. This show does show the consequences of teen pregnancy. However, some parts of the show are not good for kids. There is frequent yelling, screaming, fighting (sometimes physical) swearing, mention of drugs, stealing, cheating, divorce, sex, jail, domestic violence, etc. Some of the moms move from house to house frequently, have terrible relationships with their parents, and don't even take care of their child on their own. 1 mom was physically abused by her boyfriend and 1 keeps going back to a boyfriend who treats her very poorly. The babies often have to witness all this.

Good for showing the results of teen pregnancy. Most of the moms seem to genuinely love their kids and try their hardest to be good mothers. However language, fighting, and negative messages are an issue for young kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymadimad999 February 14, 2012

A very educational programme.

I think it is extremely good idea for your secondary school children to watch this as it strongly discourages teen pregnancy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDelasi January 1, 2012

Good Example

It's warning stupid kids that get pregnant before getting married what they are giving up in life.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 21, 2011

good and bad stuff

Teen Mom is a great look into the reality look into the world of teen pregnancy and parenthood. The show does have good messages about how much it can mess up not only your lfe but the people around you if you become pregnant at a very young age. However all the teen moms are extremly imature and continue to yell and swear and make poor choices like dropping out of school. Also Amber in this show is extremly violent she is constantly swearing at her boyfriend Gary and most of the time ressorts to visciouse, abusive, physical violence. I like this show, but it isn't for everyone especially guys. I recomend this to girls ages 14 and up.

Teen, 16 years old Written byblackasshair July 26, 2011

Hot Momma

This is my favorite show!! Very hairy!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byemilyemilyshan December 1, 2010

teen mom - actually teaches soemthing

it shows the actuality and hardships of unprotected sex and teen motherhood, and relationships very good show

Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 August 23, 2010

just like 16 and pregant

instead of just one teen mo story they show four! the more the better!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMiranda B. August 17, 2010
There is a ton of drama in every episode. That's probably why it's so addicting! My mom would flip if she knew that I had watched it, but then again my mom flips at anything that isn't G or PG rated. Which is why I take my dad to movies instead of her, but anyways, yeah so... Teen Moms. It's a pretty good show, but like I said lots of drama so don' t watch if your not mature enough to handle adult situations.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 July 28, 2010

Great Message For Teens :]

Everyone loves a little bit of drama... and Teen Mom not only explores the negativities of teen pregnancy but also has drama. Sometimes I will admit, Amber gets violent with her boyfriend, or Maci will cuss out her ex. There is a lot of talk about sex, but I think it is a great show to exhibit the disadvantages of teen pregnancy. It isn't like other shows that paint this happy picture of having a baby while being a teenager at the same time. I love this show, and it is great for teens.

Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2010