All teen and kid member reviews for Teen Titans

Teen, 16 years old Written byDark_Violets November 28, 2010

Teen Titans; A Show With Something For Everyone

Truley a great show. I started watching Teen Titans when I was seven, and have watched it for nine years (though they no longer make new episodes) The show is a great replacment to the comic book, which had too many characters and was very "soap opera" like. There are some good role-models, like Beast Boy. He bring lightness to a very action centered TV show. Also, Cyborg is a great guy, who cares and loves all of the team members unconditionally, including the dark Raven. Another great plus about Teen Tians is that it has some character for everyone. Robin, for leaders, Starfire, for people who are a little odd and getting into a new routine, Beast Boy for all of the funny people, Raven for everyone who feels a little darker than others, and of course Cyborg, who is practically a gaint, friendly teddy bear. All of this talk about the show being too violent is nonsense. I mean, if you were looking for a happy show about rainbows, who would you go to a DC comic book based action cartoon? Anyways, a great show, and I highly recommend it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheNeonWerewolf August 26, 2011

One of the best shows out there!

Teen Titans is a TV show about 5 teenage super heroes, fighting for truth, justice, and pizza. I fell in love with it after watching my first episode and it has remained my favorite show. The characters are unique and captivating. Its a shame this show was canceled. Ignore what the stats say. There is absolutely no swearing, drugs, alcohol, or inappropriate content. There is violence, and they do get injured, but they always recover! No one dies and there is no blood. This TV show teaches lessons without being dorky. The characters are faced with problems you can relate to, and they must overcome them. It also has a great mixture of humor and action, as well as great storyline and plots. I recommend this show to all ages, young and old.
Teen, 14 years old Written byluna2211 February 15, 2015

How Could You Common Sense Media!!

How could you give Teen Titans Go! a better review than this show!!! This show represents the characters correctly and remains faithful to the original comics. It actually has Kid Flash in it as well!! One of the best superhero cartoons out there! There is violence, but that isn't the whole show. The titans are a very close family that have their disagreements like any families or roommates will, and love to mess with each other. Hilarity ensues.
Teen, 16 years old Written byShadowWolfnr14 August 26, 2011

Amazing.

This show is amazing. All the main characters are really good role models, always fighting for what's right. I don't know what some people are thinking...it's the best thing that ever happened to me and the kids I've babysat.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 March 10, 2011

Good series for 7+

I grew up with this show and still enjoy it. Some episodes were darker and more mature than most of them, which I liked-the silly episodes I dreaded. But I was dissapointed in the series finale. Overall, though, it was a decent show that deserves a 3.5/5 stars. There is some fighting (punching, kicking, laser beams, etc.), but it's because it's about superheroes/supervillians. The sex is just flirting, maybe some inappropriate outfits (Starfire's stomach is out), and there's some romantic tension/kissing, mainly between Robin/Starfire. Language: No cursing, but things like, "Stupid", "Idiot", "Loser", etc.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Perfect for Children 2-12

I used to LOVE this show. I was obsessed with it at one point. I have seen every episode. This show has humor and it was so cool to me, I had dreams about it. I don't watch it now. I can get through it, though. Pretty fun for kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 May 1, 2013

Entertaining

I like it :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus September 8, 2012

Good, but could be better.

3 and a half stars out of five.
Kid, 12 years old October 10, 2009
Yes there maybe some violents and some blood but to some kids it makes them feel happy and i know i love it and there is thousands like me. so please don't hate teen titans there the best thing that ever happened to me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybobstubs September 2, 2011

crap and stuff that is good

very voilent but great!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch it! please ok this is 5 stars and all of that crap ok this great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byApostle April 9, 2008

OK, but unnecessary.

I used to watch this show all the time, and, well, I probably shouldn't have. It is good, but they end it too soon with only sixty-five episodes where most shows have at least eighty. As far as the content goes, sexual content will be a problem as Starfire wears a rather revealing outfit, and, obviously, is the one every boy likes. Violence is terrible and most of the time, characters seem to fight just to fight. While most of the time for a noble purpose, Robin loses his tempor often, and the other Titans also tend to go overboard in fighting, expecially when it comes to fighting Slade. It is also obvious, they enjoy killing their enemies, and Cyborg even tries to kill Slade in one episode only to have Slade destroy his weapon. Enemies will die often, and the second to last episode, they kill EVERY enemy except Slade, Brother Blood (shouldn't that give a clue), and RedX. The final espisode, Beast Boy goes after a robotic Slade hoping to kill the actual Slade. Also, Cyborg defeats Blood by pulling off his hands and later having Blood's arms shattering off. While there are morals put in this show, this show doesn't punish crimes the way it should, and there is a lot of arguing, insults, and other unnecessary stuff. Although this is considered a children's show, I would say that no one should watch it.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2013

wait there is more!!!!!

this is an awesome show there is sometimes some inappropriate language overall very good
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2011

"Teen Titans" fots ALL AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I have to admit this show is kind of stupid,. but when I was younger, I LOVED IT! This is the perfect little show for kids 2-7! I loved it as a young child, and of course I think its a bit dumb now. But the ending with "Terra" was a rip off. IT LEFT YOU HANGING!
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2010

It's OK

Teen, 13 years old Written byomg_ur_funny September 13, 2015

THIS SHOW IS SUPER AWESOME!!!

This version is WAY better than Go! Go! is just about 5 morons who sit on a couch while screaming at each other.In Teen Titans they ACTUALLY do stuff like fighting villains instead of having a talk with a villain and having Robin's annoying self scream at Raven. This show was accurate in life while Go! makes fun of society. Note:Violence was put because the show is about fighting villains.(unlike the fake version)
Teen, 13 years old Written bybiscuitlover42 July 6, 2015

Amazing Show

This show was the gem of my childhood. Watching it several years later, I realize how great of a show it really was. The characters were interesting and relatable, the plot was engaging and complex, and there was a perfect balance of humor and seriousness throughout the show. This, on top of the wonderfully animated action sequences, is what makes this show so unique. There are some more extreme fights and concepts, but nothing compared to the wild innapropriateness of its counterpart, "Teen Titans Go!" Overall, it is a great show, and I highly recommend it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySamus February 24, 2015

Amazing Show!

Although the show does have violence, it also has a lot of positive messages and great role models! It teaches kids to be true to themselves, to understand others, to stay with their friends, and so many other wonderful things. In terms of role models, the show has plenty, with a great, fearless leader who'd do anything for his team, a strange girl from a distant planet who always tries to be nice to others, a demon girl who manages to control her urges for the good of all humanity, a weird green kid who is sweet and fun-loving, and a cyborg who manages to mix fun and games with serious work. They are all great people, and they always stand by each other like family. Kids are not very impressionable when it comes to violence starting at around twelve, hence my age margin. The rating? Well, the plot is amazing, if not a bit intense. The story arches are all sophisticated yet easy to understand, so that you are able to follow them and really get into the show! Honestly, this is a show for all ages as long as the child is past the point of violent impressions!
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2014

3? really? what critical simpletons run this site?

this is simply the 3rd best anime ever. The 2nd best was avatar the last airbender tv and the best is everything studio ghibli. Some of the other titans arent as good role models, but robin went from the annoying boy wonder to a strong, fierce leader.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2011

Must see

This show is amazing. I loved it when I was 5, and I still love it as a 11 year old. Though Starfire wears a bikini like suit, seh flirts, kisses, or gets flirted with mutlple charecters, same with terra, they are still great rol modles (besides for terra for 3 episodes) The titans fight, but for the greater good. Some of them use minor language (like kick-butt, hell yes, ect) But on to the postive side, Starfire and raven are strong female heroines. Starfires sister, blackfire, had everyone thinking she was good, inclouding the titans, but before she killed starfire, they relized starfire was there true friend, and saved her just in time. All in all, great for ages 6 and up