Parent reviews for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Exciting sci-fi saga has fewer chases, more drama.

Parent of a 4, 12, 13, and 18+-year-old Written byTiffanyKWM October 5, 2010

Okay if you're watching with your teen

My thirteen year old daughter began tuning into this old series after watching an episode with her dad. I watched a few prior to letting her continue to view them. My main concern was that they're pretty violent. There always seems to be a murder, gunshot wound, etc. It's sometimes peppered with a bit of colorful language, but I wasn't overly offended. It's very much a futuristic sci-fi show and that's the sole reason I've given it the go-ahead, despite the violence. It's not remotely realistic and I think a teen can easily discern that. Thankfully there were only a few seasons made!

Parent of a 1, 4, 7, 11, 16, and 18+-year-old Written bypopcornpop1997 March 13, 2009

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this show is the best show in the history of shows! great for preteens and up! MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!
Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5-year-old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009
Adult Written bybrandonp April 9, 2008

good stuff

i really enjoyed this so far.can't wait for next monday.i really hope they write another series.
Adult Written byBooger April 9, 2008

True to the spirit of the movies

This is way too violent for 8 pm, but it's basically true to the spirit of the movies. Yes, this ignores the 3rd movie, but this is time travel. This can be a continuously changing reality.
I would have liked to see more of a connection with the movies character-wise. Sarah's boyfriend looks like the bad guy in T2 (also in the xfiles). Why not get the real actor? What's he doing these days? Why not get the Sarah from T2?
Adult Written byRay April 9, 2008

well writen action series

This show does credit to teh original Terminator film. It is well acted, well writen, and the plot is interesting. Not a TV series for kids, however.
Adult Written bymzkat7 April 9, 2008

This is a great show

Kids get more violence than this on their video games. I think it is a great show.