Kid reviews for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Exciting sci-fi saga has fewer chases, more drama.

Terminator show is more drama, less action...

I started watching this show expecting nothing less than a bunch of random, cool-looking violence. Just like in the Terminator movies. But what I found was an interesting drama that deals more with family than fighting. Parents, there's no nudity, and the violence/gore isn't very detailed, as its mostly robots fighting, and they don't have blood. Check this show out, but don't expect it to be like any of the Terminator movies.
Teen, 17 years old Written byzhenisawesome March 18, 2016

HI

My kid liked this a lot. not a lot of blood. It is about as bloody as ncis.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylorswift2122 August 8, 2011

t

fine if your teens can handle violence and gore

Kid, 8 years old September 26, 2009

Good for people 9 and up

LOVED IT!! It was too awesome! Sarah and John are the BEST!

Kid, 9 years old February 17, 2009

must see tv series!!!!

not that bloody.really good
Teen, 14 years old Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008

do NOT watch this see terminator the movie

its dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love termiator 1-3 but the series is stupid. i mean whats up with come with me if you want to live say it like a terminator i mean look at the girl terinator in terminator 3. you have no filing be a termiator i mean i love the movies its dumb OK
Teen, 14 years old Written bylordmax April 9, 2008

Best New Show of 2008!

This show is a MUST SEE for fans of the Terminator series, and any other action movies :D It had well placed humor, great action, and an amazing cast. Heck, its a must see for any teen.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclarkkent3000 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynumberoneMaximu... April 9, 2008

A good show, but I don't know how they'll make it a series

I have never seen a terminator movie, the only things I know about them are what the robots look like and Arnold S. (can't spell last name) is in them. However, I still find myself liking this show. It is full of action and tends to have a lot of drama. It has some good humor (especially when Cameron tries to act like a human and have human emotions, yeah right!) However, I don't know how the people making the show will turn it into a series. Unless they add a lot of unneeded plot twists that nobody will remember in the end, this show could be over by the end of season one. Pretty much the whole plot is killing anybody involved with Skynet (the place where the evil machines are built), trying to stop any machines from being made, fighting any machines already created, and of course, training John to be a future hero. I believe it will be good for awhile, but that it will eventually get repetive when the writers can't think up anything else new.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZark April 9, 2008

Didn't like it

Just wasn't all that good.... Simple as that
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbajean April 9, 2008

New favorite tv show

This show is AWSOME. I cant get over how much i love this show. The first season is over, and im dying for the next to come out. Its VERY close to the movies, and it was made by the guys that did the movies. Also, theyre doing something ive been dreaming of. Theyre ignoring the 3rd movie, pretending it never happened, and tying the series in with the 4th movie. Id say this is a must see for any Terminator fan. Or anyone whos a fan of action movies. ; )
O ya, and im not 12 anymore, im 13. This stupid thing wont update my age. So, i say this is ok for 13 and up.