Kid reviews for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Poster Image

HI

My kid liked this a lot. not a lot of blood. It is about as bloody as ncis.

t

fine if your teens can handle violence and gore

Good for people 9 and up

LOVED IT!! It was too awesome! Sarah and John are the BEST!

must see tv series!!!!

not that bloody.really good
not rated for age

Terminator show is more drama, less action...

I started watching this show expecting nothing less than a bunch of random, cool-looking violence. Just like in the Terminator movies. But what I found was an interesting drama that deals more with family than fighting. Parents, there's no nudity, and the violence/gore isn't very detailed, as its mostly robots fighting, and they don't have blood. Check this show out, but don't expect it to be like any of the Terminator movies.
not rated for age

do NOT watch this see terminator the movie

its dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love termiator 1-3 but the series is stupid. i mean whats up with come with me if you want to live say it like a terminator i mean look at the girl terinator in terminator 3. you have no filing be a termiator i mean i love the movies its dumb OK

Best New Show of 2008!

This show is a MUST SEE for fans of the Terminator series, and any other action movies :D It had well placed humor, great action, and an amazing cast. Heck, its a must see for any teen.
not rated for age

A good show, but I don't know how they'll make it a series

I have never seen a terminator movie, the only things I know about them are what the robots look like and Arnold S. (can't spell last name) is in them. However, I still find myself liking this show. It is full of action and tends to have a lot of drama. It has some good humor (especially when Cameron tries to act like a human and have human emotions, yeah right!) However, I don't know how the people making the show will turn it into a series. Unless they add a lot of unneeded plot twists that nobody will remember in the end, this show could be over by the end of season one. Pretty much the whole plot is killing anybody involved with Skynet (the place where the evil machines are built), trying to stop any machines from being made, fighting any machines already created, and of course, training John to be a future hero. I believe it will be good for awhile, but that it will eventually get repetive when the writers can't think up anything else new.