All teen and kid member reviews for Terra Nova

Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2011

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

This is very cool. I like Commander Taylor. The actors are just great. I love the violence. This is for mature 10, 11, and 12 year olds. And totally okay for everyone above that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReviewGuy September 28, 2011

Good for 13+ (and mature Tweens)

This is a great Sci-Fi show that most Tweens and teens will love. There are tons of positive messages; the entire show is based on positive role models and messages of sticking together, not being greedy, the love between a family, help others, saving the environment, watching out for ourselves, others, and the environment, and the list goes on and on. Basically, colonists are sent (with supplies) from the year 2149, where the earth is dying, back to the age of the dinosaurs to rebuild the human civilization. The story follows the Shannon's, who will do anything for one another. With an army officer (Stephen Lang) as one of their leaders, they seek to save the earth. There is violence related to protecting themselves and the colony from dinosaurs; characters carry guns, tazers, etc. Also, there are tanks and various intense scenes in which humans with big guns face off carnivorous dinosaurs. There is kissing between teens as romances blossom, and there is also minimal drinking. There is some moderate language; *ss, h*ll, d*mn, b****rd, and SOB are used in the show. They are used in scenes of fear, pain, frustration, anger, etc. This show is great for teens and up (and for mature Tweens).
Teen, 16 years old Written bymore2watchandread December 15, 2015

Content on Terra Nova

Terra Nova is about a man and a woman who have more kids than they're allowed in a strict dystopian society (they're married, of course). The guy assaulted a cop and got put in jail. Violence is iffy, insanity is implied, and there's moonshine. A couple of curses but nothing too bad. It's a great show. It should not've been cancelled.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjeremy wade 13 March 8, 2012

the best new show of the year

its brilliant, clever, good acting and wicked story lines. the best new show of the year. reccomended for 13 and over because it is pretty violent.
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2011

Tenth Pilgrimage to the Best Show Ever!

It may be hard for littler kids to understand. People are shown in bed and taking off their shirts. People's heads can be shown bloody dinosaurs attack. Menacing birds attack humans. Blood and gore is frequent. 18 year old's drink moonshine. Language may include h---, a--, d---, d-----, b------, b-----, son of a b----. The series starts out in the future and is a little hard to understand. Watch every fox show you can!
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2016

Not my favorite.....But very good!!!!!!!!

This is a great prematurely canceled show. It's got some mild dinosaur violence and some language, but really it's okay for mature tweens.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2016

SSSSSS-UUUUUUUUUU-PPPPPPPPPPPP-EEEEEEEE-RRRRRRRRRRR

I really like it, and I think that it's similar to Jurassic World, but it's more interesting
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Good show

Really good show and I loved watching it! Some mild language as well as sexual scenes, gory violence and smoking and drinking. Drugs too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllan grant August 10, 2013

Great dinosaur show

This show is great if you like jurassic park or King Kong
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

hard to believe

this shows pretty good but hard to believe. some episodes r really gud and would b fine for kids but others are really inappropriate! parents - watch the episode before letting your kids see it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 12, 2012

I can't believe this got cancelled

This was the best show that has evered aired on T.V. it had something for everyone, suspense, action, romance, teenn drama. It had a little of everything to keep everyone happy. Cannot believe something as amazing as this get's cancelled and the stupid vampire stuff stays on air *shake my head*
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2012

TERRA NOVA IS THE BEST SHOW OF 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the 2 hr series premiere it was kind of intresting. This show is about, In 2149 the earth is dying so to save humanity they go back 85 million years in the past. This show gets intresting when the show goes on. my favorite episode is the 2 hr season finale. cant wait for season 2. this show is okay for kids over 12.
Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2011

Great for pre teens

I really enjoy watching this TV show. It has some intense violence and Language, meant for teens and pre teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJ-Yo December 11, 2011

Earth is dying! New solution.

You know how in all of those other movies and TV shows where Earth is dying so humans decide to leave and go conquer a new one? Well, in this series, humans couldn't actually find a habitable planet, so people just went back in time. It's a very intriguing premise with great characters and great special effects (for a TV series). Parents should know that it is a little violent, there are affairs between adults, and there was one scene with a tapeworm, but other than that it should be safe.
Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2011

another great show

terra nova is a great show but it can get violent at times but nothing that scary. The other thing is languge it doset accure offten but I could see it being a problem for little kids. Overall I think it's a great show
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2011

Terra Nova 101

Terra Nova is an amazing show for kids 11+. There is some language and gore, but if your child isn't scared or doesn't repeat the words they'll really enjoy this show. Thanks for reading! :)
Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2011

Best!!!

Great show! It's exciting and fun go Fox!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCocoChoco November 13, 2011

very rasist

i think this show is very rasist. black people are homeless and sick in the first episode. then the bad guys (sixers) are arab people and black people. what is this! and then the surviving black people are all light skin and not a single dark skinned person in sight
Teen, 14 years old Written byturyalkhan November 5, 2011

One of the best shows of 2011

This is one of the few reasons i watch Star World along with others shows like Home Improvement, The Simpsons and Melissa and Joey. This show is quite entertaining.I watched it from the fourth episode and felt like that this was what will make my saturday a superb day.Thanks 2011 for having such great shows.As for Parents,watch out for violence and language.Apart from that it is a good show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWritingObsessed October 30, 2011

Good Adventure

My dad and I watch this show every Monday when my mom and sister are busy. This is a great, interesting show; that most the time is a good adventure. The only problem is some slight language, but nothing that bad. Violence could be a problem if you have an easily scared child. I personally think that this a great show that I hope will go on for a long time.