All teen and kid member reviews for That's So Raven

Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2010
I love the show but not good for kids under 7 they wont get interested a really good teen kid show but not a good young kid show just get them to watch play house diseny or something i dont know?
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I always laugh my head off when I watch this series

This series is a good show to get you in a great mood. All of the actors and actresses fit their part very gracefully!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 21, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

That's so Crack-all-lackin'!

This show is popin'! I like it when Raven says "Oh Snap!" and I like how her friends are with her no matter what. Sometimes they argue about things really weird, but they get over it. I like how Raven makes a lot of things funny, and she doesn't critisize people often. What I do dislike is all the snotty girls on there, I wish I could shout to Raven what to say next, but she learns her lesson in the end and say they aren't worth arguing with. And I like it that they think of the possiblities of powers like seeing through the future. Sometimes I think I can read minds, and nobody needs a scientist to prove it.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Funny Show! I love the lessons they wrap in they're bundle of happiness!

I can't ask for more! It's funny, safe, and wraps good lessons into an untouchable show! I hate that they canceled it, but hey, all good things have to come to an end =(. Fabulous role models from Raven's parents as they understand that children make mistakes (Raven, Cory) but they have to fix them, which they always do in a funny fashion. Educational because of the lessons learned and the messages are just perfect because the message is to learn lessons but still have fun and tons more in every episode!
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 14, 2009

Great show!

This is probably Disney's best TV series. There is some romance, like some kissing, but nothing else. Plus, Raven and the gang are so funny!! I always laugh when I see this. Even adults will laugh at this awesome comedy. 5 STARS!!!!

It can be funny.....

The show thats so Raven may not look that great to the parents at first but it is just fine. I would not recomend it for kids under 7.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypotato April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolKing1221 April 9, 2008

I laughed until my stomach hurt!

very good show

very good show not much voilince raven does have a lot of crashes a things but i say 7+
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 17, 2016

Gross Garbage.

Gross junk. I HATE DISNEY CHANNEL
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheLoneReviewer August 28, 2015

How come Disney Channel doesn't make shows like these anymore?

This show was so awesome! Sure, it's no masterpiece, but much better than Disney Channel's last few "new" attempts (Best Friends Whenever, I Didn't Do IT, Dog With a Blog, etc.) This was 2003, the year without stereotypes and I think it sends out great message to a large audience from an awesome teen (Raven is hilarious). It's also one of the rare "wide-audiences" shows with very little to nothing inappropriate. Still, it is best enjoyed for ages 6+. I wish I could give them 4.5 stars. "A-" TV-G (nothing inappropriate)
Teen, 13 years old Written byPinkieParty2000 March 23, 2015

love this show

I love this show I remember watching it when I was little
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

That's So Raven

Ya nasty! This is a great television series that never should of been cancelled! I loved this show, it was a classic! Raven-Symoné is now a lesbian, so it's kind of weird watching it knowing that, when she is talking about guys but i love this television series and i think you and your family and friends may like it also.
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2013

good

3 stars for goodness and -2 for i think being cansled
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

what i think about that's so raven

the show is very interesting it teaches us kids life lessons. my favourite character is raven she is very fun and hardworking. even my mom and dad love this show as much as i do
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

I LOVED THIS SHOW!

I used to LOVE watching this show! One of the best on Disney Channel. It teaches valuable lessons and morals while making them funny. I always laugh because the show is hilarious, unlike most shows on Disney Channel nowadays.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylindseytdwt March 10, 2012

More shows should be like this

What I love about this show is that it sends a positive message while still being funny. This show, unlike some others, don't have twig skinny girls. They have characters skinny and not, and they show that you can rock any figure you have. They had an episode about smoking and why it's wrong, an episode of girls being beautiful all shapes and sizes, and episodes of Raven just being herself. This show is very relate able and always puts me in a good mood. I laugh my hardest while watching it.