Parent Written byRebeccaC 2 March 16, 2015

Doesn't belong on disney JUNIOR

This doesn't beling on disney Junior at all. Way too inappropriate for the age range that disney jr. Is marketed to. Take it off disney!!! It is trash!
Parent Written byBillC 1 April 5, 2016

A very funny cute cartoon. Inappropriate???What, wow I watched more Violent, as everyone now called the Looney Toons shows. Also for everyone complaining it's on Disney Jr., No it is not, it is on Disney XD, for older children. Wow this is the problem with our planet, people review things and shows get pulled cause they don't pay attention to what they are doing.
Parent Written byMatthewR 2 January 24, 2015

Inappropriate for Disney Jr.

I was flipping through the channels and found a show on Disney Jr. called 7d. I asked my third grader about the show and she thought it was inappropriate. I agree. The episode I saw had the main characters being burned and beaten by a dragon. It was not funny or very educational for the younger set. I wonder if Walt Disney would agree showing this show to the younger set of viewers. I think not. It's more 3 Stooges than 7 dwarves.
Parent of a 3, 6, 14, and 15 year old Written byBlackwinds March 4, 2015

Oh my goodness

My kids loves this show, they come home running from school just to see it. It has nice idea to to it. Sneezy is everyone top fave. It's a real feel good Tv show.