Kid reviews for The Addams Family (Live Action TV Series)

Kooky, spooky classic is still fun for tweens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviefanatic040 May 15, 2020

It’s okay but, not as good as Munsters (Debatable)

I do really think this show is good. I like it but, I don’t love it like the Munsters. It can enertain pretty much any older kids or adults. It’s light, silly, kooky fun for the whole family.
Kid, 9 years old May 2, 2020

Fun everyone will love.

Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2020

Fun Classic for the Whole Family!

Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2018

good series

perfect for the whole family. silly but not scary my little brothers love it. Gomez kisses morticia a lot but that's all you see. And he smokes cigars.

Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicboo1 July 4, 2012

Scary as Winnie the Pooh Under A Sheet and Just as Fun

One of the best classic shows! It's good for the whole family. Gomez smokes cigars, but what they're like is more important. They show it's okay to be you. It's okay to like different things. It's fine to root for the Dragon and boo at the knight. They're also very understanding and like people for who they are, and will stand by family even if they go through difficult phases like Pugsley wanting to be a boy scout. My favorite's probably Fester, but all the characters are lovable. Should NOT scare young kids.

Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2011

eh

eh. its ok. I really think the humor is kinda bad
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2011

okay for mature tweens

there is too much sexy stuff gomez is always kissing mortica and trying to get closer to her other than that it is an amazing funny show

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2011

Fun for everyone!

Seriously? 8 and up!? This is a family friendly classic for everyone no matter what age!
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Very Good

This is a very good show. I also like Munsters.