All parent member reviews for The Amanda Show

Adult Written byChuck Reid March 16, 2012

This is a funny sitcom!

Its like a mix of All That and ICarly.Its a funny sketch show like All That and the host is a girl like ICarly.This show is REALLY funny.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 4, 2009

kid will luv it

kids will luv this show! i know i do!!!!!
Adult Written byhamstergurl09 September 19, 2012

Classic

I LOVED this show as a kid. While the gags tend to be juvenile, you can't deny that this show easily made you laugh out loud. This is perfect for tweens. For teenagers and even some people in their early twenties there's a major nostalgia factor with this show as well (I'm fifteen, for the record, my profile says otherwise). I also think that for young women and aspiring comedians, Amanda Bynes at this age (not so much now, but AT THIS AGE) was a very positive roll model. A lot of people have the belief that women or kids can't be funny, but Amanda and the rest of the cast proved that wrong.
Parent Written bysumoni May 20, 2012

Slapstick, slapstick, and other silly humor

I've never been a huge fan of the Amanda Show as a teen. Just sort of watched it because it was on. There's a lot of violent humor. Some pokes at foreigners, and generally other jokes that can funny to downright annoying. This show highly depends on the viewer. I can't say for sure if it's good or bad for children because the jokes vary so much. Some of the parodies will fly over the heads of kids nowadays, but can still be enjoyed.
Parent Written byAMANDA SHOW IS GOOD January 2, 2012

AMAZING AMANDA

ITS A REALLY GOOD SHOW FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 12, 14, and 15 year old Written bycheesed12 September 5, 2010

It should have been rated TV-PG-DLV and it should on TEENick and Nick at Nite instead of Nicktoons!
Adult Written byleleale_8 February 27, 2009

the amanda show

the amanda show, i love it
Parent of a 9 year old Written bynikilj April 9, 2008

Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

IT IS BORING!

Boring and redundant. Same joke in every episode. Horrible considering the joke wasn't too funny to begin with. THe only funny things are the fake ads.
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Slap Stick

Some parts of this show are funny, but others are just weird entertainment for younger kids. I am on the fence about this show. If there were something else on, I'd rather my kids watch the other show than this show.
Adult Written byjillianlovescats April 9, 2008

Nickoldeon please bring the Amanda Show back!

The Naked Brothers Band is so dumb! The Amanda Show is way better!
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

The Amanda Show

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some references to non-sexual nudity. Violence (Off): Over the top slapstick style violence. Characters are hit over the head with anything available (yes, anything - computers, chairs, baseballs, etc.) Language (Not an Issue): "Butt" and "pee" are occasionally used. Social Behavior (Pause): Some racial stereotypes and disrespectful behavior towards elders. All characters are white, some crude humor. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): A character acts stoned all the time, but he's never shown drinking and it's never mentioned that he does.