All teen and kid member reviews for The Amazing Race

Teen, 13 years old Written bymngirl June 29, 2011

Amazing Race is Awesome!

Awesome TV show! I love it! Some language but I say its for anyone from mature 6-year-olds-100-year-olds. It's really good and fun to watch! I'm going on it with my friend when we turn 21 and we are going to WIN!
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat August 20, 2011

Fast global race features teamwork, not for all tastes.

There is essentially nothing here that is inappropriate for children in any way, shape, or form. The only issue that you could possibly raise is profanity. But it is very mild, and rather infrequent. Seriously, Regular Show has more profanity than this show. But anyway, this show has plenty of positive messages. Like you said, the only way to win here is through teamwork. But you ignored the implication that that also means that any team that DOESN'T get along in this competition at any given point fails. Also, you have to keep in mind that, aside from the U-Turns, there's aren't any attempts to get rid of another player. Instead, they are all simply trying to finish the tasks as fast as possible. Therefore, this show is VERY good for family audiences because children will take in all the various cultures presented here that the teams visit, and of course, the underlying message of teamwork. Unlike Survivor and Big Brother, girls aren't seen in bikinis, contestants don't try to backstab each other, and there are no sexual innuendos. So if you really have game shows so badly as to make the grossly innacurate rating that you presented to this show, then you should probably rerate Wheel of Fortune iffy for ages 10-12.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypenguinbabe April 9, 2008

1 of the best shows

ok i like ttly love this show!!! i loved the hippies! they were so mellow, & guess what!! THEY WON!! they were funny nice and all around the best ppl on that show. this is a must-see 4 all familys!
Teen, 13 years old Written byScreennameGirl September 18, 2011

Great Show

This is a great TV show. You will learn about places around the world and watch competitors fight in a race around the world with challenges. Note: After watching you may want to take a Travelocity vacation.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 18, 2011

Amazing race rocks!!

This show is the best! It teaches you to appreciate other cultures and you learn about them through the different countries they visit. I've watched it for 5 seasons now (my parents have been watching it even longer) and i love it!
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Nice

The Amazing race is an Amazing show. I really like it except sometimes the teams say really bad words and they have to bleep it out. Also teams talk bad about other teams, steal their money, and manipulate them. But other than that I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydance562 June 10, 2016

TAR

great show, interesting to watch the different teams travel around the world. would love to be on the show myself :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMibs November 12, 2015

Great!!!!!!!!

This show is AMAZING!! It's so interesting for all ages. I've seen this show since I was little and I love it. It's full of really entertaining and quirky challenges, yet also rich in history and culture. Every episode brings something new and exciting!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCogreboy5079 July 20, 2014
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2014

Amazing race

Should be watched with an adult.
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2014
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2014
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2013

Nice but...

I love this show sooo much except I have heard the s word twice an the b word once In a year! Sometimes it makes me want to cry when a team gets eliminated because they are always so emotional (in a good way) I love this show all my family (of 3) sit down and enjoy the Amazing Race! WAIT!!! When I see Phil smiling he has teeth that look kind of like vampire teeth so that might scare young children.
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2013

Great, with language.

I love this show, but they could beep out the inappropriate language. Over all great show for families with older kids to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKhOiCoOl December 21, 2011

great show

Best show on TV
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2011

Boring

It's kinda boring sorry
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

Rocks!

I LoVE it! Fun show where contestants have to do certain tasks and get over obstacles. I watch every episode and I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySweetDisposition March 8, 2011

One of my favorite tv shows.

Oh my gravy! Some people on the race are pure jerks, but there are many strong, well mannered role models. My only concern is the language; I stared watching this show when I was 10; and they've signifigantly (pardon my spelling) cut down on the swearing since. This show is great to "see" other places of the world. While the teams move quickly from task to task, there are still sometimes when I realize just how breathtaking some of these places are. This show is a winner for any kid who can handle a bit of swearing, and the possibility of their favorite team being eliminated.
Kid, 9 years old January 30, 2011

good role models+bad role models+mild swears+ geography lessons=AMAZING RACE!

This show is AWESOME! There are some swears, but other than that, it's OK. I have an 8 year old brother that knows not to say the bad words, but in my opinion, he's just mature for his age. Before I knew fr--cki- was a bad word, I kept trying to think up times to say it until it was on amazing race and my parents told me not to use it. The show demonstrates teamwork as well as team members being mean to each other, but most of the teams are good. OFF=7 and under IFFY=8-9 ON=10+
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

Great Show 5 Stars

This is my fave show in the whole world! Swearing is an issue and contestants have challenges where they have to drink something alcoholic, but it is not very harmful. You may also like the Biggest Loser