All teen and kid member reviews for The Andy Griffith Show

Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2015

The Andy Griffith Show.

Cute, lovable, I do think that there is a little sexy stuff, such as many kiss moments, and at times, Barney, will be so stupid, that you will want to scream at the screen, (-: but, I really like it, and every night, when my dad gets home, we watch one, NEVER FAILS TO AMUSE. But Otis Cambell, they really failed on.
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2011

Show with good messages

I just started watching Andy Griffith last year and think it's an OK show. Perfect for kids 7+. But once and awhile, it gets boring, so a young kid might not want to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

Perfect!

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 4, 2010

:D :D

this is a great show! I love it so much! I'm actually watching it right now. There is nothing that would be inappropriate for kids, although some gun shot scenes are rare in some episodes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightluver16 February 2, 2010

Great show for all ages

I think this show is great! Some of the episodes are educational but not many. I like the black and white episodes but not the ones where its in color.
Kid, 8 years old January 18, 2009

one of the best shows ever

i think all ages 2 to 200 would love this show
Teen, 15 years old Written byKatieBlue April 24, 2016

Great family show

I've watched this with my grandfather almost my entire life. Amazing hilarious show, with no dirty or adult humour. Great lessons, and a great taste of life back then. 10/10 would recommend.
Teen, 15 years old Written byZapqwertyghi March 8, 2016

Have seen every episode.

Greateast show ever. So funny anyone can watch it and not get offeneded. Nothing bad in it. There is some. Stereotyping toward Italians in one epsiode. Andy, Barney, and Gomer smoke infrequently. Barbey and Otis are occasionally Drunk but it is usually only for humor. Barney doesnt intentionally get drunk, but he accidently does sometimes when otis spiked the water.
Kid, 8 years old November 22, 2015

Awesome!

It's Awesome! Well, So Far. I've Only Seen The First 15 Episodes.
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2014

Great family humor

My family owns every single episode to the AGS, and it is to this day one of my favorite shows. All of the humor is clean and there is pretty much nothing in it to upset anyone. There is a little bit of what could be considered "sexy stuff" such as Barney juggling multiple relationships and one episode's humor is based on Barney butting in on Andy's relationship. Still, an amazing, family-friendly show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNobth June 25, 2014

'60s classic has some crime themes.

Even though this show is rated TV-G, it's themes are about crime. Some crimes in this show include violence. There is some suggestive content. But there are some good messages. So it's on for ages 10+, iffy for ages 9- and off for ages 6-
Teen, 13 years old Written byninja rsd December 24, 2013

awsome show

i realy like this show, its on netfix and ive watched every netflix episode there is of it(netflix doesnt have all of the episodes of some shows,including the a-team tv show). 8 and up because little kids catn realy understand it that well,its funny but sometimes serious, every once in a while theres a scene with a robbery or a criminal but nothing serious. in one episode floyd and barney are held hostage by escaped women convicts( put in prison for"husband beating"haha) and forced to dance, and get groceries for them. in one or two episodes thee is a pretty blond(different person each time). as a person above me said, its a realy good show but once barney left it the show went downhill realy fast.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 11, 2012
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 18, 2012

Really good!

Great fun for the whole family!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFilmFanJ June 7, 2012

The Andy Griffith Show Review

I don't watch a whole lot of TV (I am more of a movie person) but this is my favorite TV show of all time. It has great humor, acting, and story. However, after Don Knotts left the show things started to get a little boring. Nevertheless it remained a great show and no wonder why people still continue to watch it today.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny November 2, 2011

Classic, family-friendly viewing for any age...

The Andy Griffith Show is a classic comedy about Sheriff Andy Taylor and his friends in the friendly town of Mayberry. Andy is a good role model because he always remains calm (but still serious) on the job. Deputy Barney Fife is a funny character (it's a shame he eventually left the show, though). Opie is Andy's faithful son who enjoys fishing with his father during their free time. Aunt Bea is Andy's beloved aunt who lives with them throughout the show. There is not much violence, but Andy and Barney do carry around guns (they're police, though, what else would they use?). There are a few kissing scenes and some lovey-dovey talk, but it's not an issue. I recommend this to anyone, especially fans of the classics.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

Almost every episode is safe for all ages.

There's some episodes with suggestive and/or romantic content, but it's generally mild. 10+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Classic!

I loved this show, but once Barney Fife left, the show went downhill fast!