All teen and kid member reviews for The Aquabats! Super Show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBeanoMaster May 10, 2015

Amazing show!

This is a great TV programme! It is meant to be a parody of old Superhero shows and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Overall, it's a really fun show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac Burbank July 30, 2014

Best tv show ever,but has some violence

The Aquabats!Super Show! is a tv series that is about a real band that started in 1994,and pretend to be galactic guardians of the universe,but in the show they are superheroes,so....don't get that part confused.First of all,some little kids(5 and under) may get scared on some scenes,like mild blood,a three headed woman with extremely long necks for each head,and some mummies that are kinda creepy for me,and I'm 13.Common Sense Media says that this show is so crazy and stupid that you can't tell that The Aquabats are saving the world,but that's not true...at all...The season finale episodes are the most violent.Season 1 finale:Firing of a gun,an exploding building,more shooting(but they're lasers),and some powerful punches.Season 2 finale:Powerful punches,showings of machine guns,a car battle scene,and some more shooting(but they're lasers...again...yeah...)Season 3 finale:Not much violence,but a long fight scene,and a huge explosion that would kill many people if they were in it,obviously...Season 4:TBA.Overall,the episodes are worth watching over and over and over and...yeah,you get the point.The tv show is truly....super rad.( only fans of The Aquabats! will get that)
Teen, 15 years old Written bypoppykata April 1, 2013

Best show ever

The Aquabats! Super Show! might just look like a super goofy tv show, but It also has deeper messages. Like when Eaglebones was being selfish and wouldn't let the team help, he then later said he was sorry and asked for help
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Best show ever!

This is my favorite show!!!!All it is,is our favorite superheroes fighting crime in a funny and musical way!!!!This may be a little scary for a 4 year old,but,I would say ages 6+ would love it!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2013

So Dumb,But It's Funny

Hilarious. This show is absolutely ridiculous. It's so dumb you will not stop laughing. I have no idea how these people came up with this stuff,but I am glad they did. It's random,bizarre,dumb, but it's funny.Everyone should watch this show,it is pure awesomeness.