Parent reviews for The Bachelor

The Bachelor Poster Image

Good show

This show is good for entertainment purposes. It keeps your attention and you look forward to the next episode. It’s a bit inappropriate at parts though

Horrible show tell girls it okay let boys abusive you

This show is stupid it is poison for the brain . Language isn't worst. But whole show teach girls let men abusive is okay it nèed be cancelled Asp !!! The people likes this show needs serious help

Show is not good for anyone. Waste of time.

This show is awful enough for adults to watch, although I do understand the entertainment appeal as far as mocking the show. However, my time is a little more valuable to spend wasting on something like that. But the fact that I have friends and relatives letting their young girls watch this, makes me sick. Why would you show your children a show about young women competing for a "man?" I'm sorry. No man is worth that. A man should be vying for a lady's attention, not the other way around. Why would you want to show your girls that you have to win a man and that you can fall in love in a few weeks? I don't understand why mothers would want their girls to see these fake women dressing provocatively and engaging in petty fights and gossip. And then the kissing of multiple partners. It is a sad, sad world we live in when not only is this show still popular, but that parents don't see the harm in letting their children view it.

Ok for ages 16 and up but HORRIBLE for ages 15 and below.

This is a complete set up for young kids to watch! Do not watch this show if you are younger than 16 years old!

Those who watch should get a life of thier own and pay attention to it, not this crappy show.

Sets up kids for communicative and relationship failures. It's degrading for both sexes and parents should model making good choices by NOT watching this show - even if the kids are in bed or not home - the conversation will inevitably come up and the kids will know their parents watch this horrible show and therefore by their own actions value it - sad.

not rated for age

Not really a good show for anyone.

This show is just plain awful, for kids and for adults. It is called reality tv, but there is no reality involved. Only supermodel types are chosen and the bachelor has a scant few weeks of interaction to decide who to be with, so his decision is based basically on who is the most beautiful and who annoys him the least. The social message from this show is ridiculous. Waste of time.

Definitely not for kids

Why would anyone let a child watch this? It's awful.

Poor

This is pointless reality tv.

Easy to get hooked

Can't wait for the next season