Kid reviews for The Bachelor

The Bachelor Poster Image

A lot of unnecessary drama but entertaining.

Entertaining but it may not be suitable for all viewers and it isn’t very good, A lot of unnecessary drama , some sexual content, intense suggestive dialogue, language, drinking, and mild violence. They’re was a scene where someone went inside a volcano. They’re was also scene of Cedar Point. My review on The Bachelor. Most of my Family absolutely hate it tho.

The Bachelor

It’s a reality show about girls going crazy and I recommend you checking it out. Notice: I rated it 14+ due to TV-14 episodes.

Okay I know what everyone is thinking

On the outside, the Bachelor appears to be a dumb dating show with unnecessary producer drama. AND THIS IS TRUE. Once a viewer gets passed that I believe that a family can really watch and enjoy this show. It brings up a lot of good conversations about the show's handling of racism, sexism, and overall treatment of human beings. The show did not have a POC as a lead for 17 YEARS and only white contestants were casted for almost 3 years in a row. While this is horrible, my family and I have been able to have great conversations about it. We also have talked about the amount of bullying on the show, the double standards that exist for men and women, and the fact that contestants barely have any privacy on the show. Once a view has acknowledged and thought about the issues of the show, then one finds that there are quite a few enjoyable moments. It is endearing to see the friendships that form and continue outside of the show. It's always great to see contestants have mature conversations and it's terrific when a couple makes it past the show. A few of the bachelorettes in particular even make great role models. Note that I said a few. Anyways this is a stupid but fun show.

I'm 12, and I love ittt

There are the fantasy suites which is a bit mature but it doesnt show nudity, or sexual content

Absolutely not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really good show

I really like it even though people hate it. I just like the drama lol. This is only for if kids are mature because it can have curse words and has a lot of drugs and love.

The Bachelor

I like the bachelor a lot. It is a guilty pleasure and really addictive. I'd say that if your kids are mature they should be ok to watch it. There isn't a huge amount of sex but there is a some, with a lot of kissing. The girls also wear inappropriate outfits sometimes and say a lot of bad words.

Unrealistic but a really funny and addicting show!

I just started watching season 20 of the bachelor about a week ago and I'm almost at the end of the season. It's very addicting and actually very funny. If you need an example of what actually happens, it's kind of like the cat fight version of the hunger games but the prize is a man. You have 28 girls and about 3 of them are kind of strange and are the 'jokes' of the show but rarely make it past the 2nd episode. Then you have the drama queens that basically leave by themselves cause they like drama. There is some cussing but if you're over 12 you've probably heard a lot of that. Nothing too sexual in season 20 but I don't know about the others.. Only kissing and that's about it. It's really a great show to watch because it's fun to see drama and how they react!