All parent member reviews for The Bad Girls Club

Parent Written byLana93 December 2, 2012

A Hot Mess!

This show is ridiculous. I'm 19 and I refuse to watch it. I don't even believe children 17 should not watch it.There is nothing positive about the show. I thought the show was for girls to try and better themselves but it seems as though the girls are worse when they get to the reunion.
Adult Written byKelsiw90@gmail.com February 22, 2010

Bad Girls Club: Inappropriate Show for All Women

What is the point of this show???? I'm a women and I understand that in this day and age it is nice to see strong independent woman. But in this case, it is embarassing for me to watch. What is the purpose of their role on the show? At least on the "Real World" they were required to at least have a job and be somewhat productive with their lives, which is still questionable. But these women are put in an amazing house for NO REASON. They don't help anyone. They don't work. They are basically paid to act drunk and obnoxiously inappropriate. Honestly, it offends me that the Oxygen Channel would support such a degrading show. And think, teenage girls are watching this show and thinking this is the way to behave. Honestly, I have something to say for all these girls, especially Natalie, you have a Jay Leno chin, and you need to stop thinking the world of yourself. If you girls want to be real role models, you would try and change your ways during the process of being on the show. I hope that every girl out there reading this realizes that fighting with other women doesn't make you stronger; fighting for a cause does.
Parent Written byashashtaylor February 15, 2015

HORRIBLE!

My child asked if she could watch it because , her friends at school were watching it , so I watched it first and it was jaw dropping. They were young women acting like animals fighting and cussgin, getting drunk and having sex with guys they meet in the club. You should NOT let your kids watch this especially your little girls because those girls are HORRIBLE role models. Its a trashy pointless show.
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 November 22, 2014

25+. Should be rated TV-MA, not accetable for a TV-14 rating.

This show should be rated TV-MA, not TV-14, it's too much for teenagers and early 20's to handle, due to fighting/arguing, swearing every two seconds, lots of sexual content/sexual innuendo, and, partying/drinking. I don't recommend this show for anyone, but, especially for teenagers and early 20's. I hate that these girls get rewarded for their bad behavior, they get to live in a mansion and ride in a limousine, that will just teach our youth that they will be rewarded for being bad and we shouldn't give kids that message. They should change the rating to TV - MA, i'm very conservative with children and the media and I do NOT think a 14 year old should be watching this, I don't even think a 24 year old should watch this, but never mind a teenager. Another reason why I hate this show is because, they're stunning these girls emotional development, because, they spoil these girls for their bad behavior, they're just making their behavior worse, these girls are only in their early twenties, they're still young enough where they can change their ways, the producers of this show are just using these girls for TV ratings, in my opinion, I consider that child abuse and I think they should really be helping these girls, instead of exposing their bad behavior. I'm pretty sure most of these girls already have a troubled background. They're just taking advantage of troubled kids.
Parent Written bywaysofthefuture June 14, 2013

A Kid's Gonna Learn/Know About This Sometime...

To be honest, I don't mind my daughter watching this. Sure, there's some violence, or, "popping of the cherry," but a kid's gonna learn this stuff sometime! Besides, I'm sure my daughter is probably doing some of the stuff on the show — and that's OK! She might be learning how to, "twerk?," and "use hands". But she has to learn what she needs to survive in this world. Plus, there are positive messages displayed by the cast on how to survive the house, as well as even how to be yourself. This show is perfectly fine.
Parent Written bysylvon October 29, 2012

A concern brother

this show is a really bad influence on young kids, especially teens , i have a little sister that looks at it and believe me she act and speak exactly like them, so im sayin this from experiance, this show is not good at all and anybody that has respect for women or themselves would not look at that crap they call entertainment
Parent Written bylaritaraine February 19, 2012

Reality Prison Show Degrading to Women

Violent, not a good show for adults or children.
Educator Written bynumagrl November 13, 2011

CHILL OUT PARENTS

There is no reason that teenagers shouldn't be allowed to watch this show. Bad Girls Club doesn't show women in a positive light, but if your teenager believes taht this show showcases how all women are, than them watching this show is the least you should worry about. Teenagers are put into many situations in which drinking and sexual content is REAL. Everyone knows this show is fake and parents that won't let ther 16 year old watch this show needs to homeschool there children or be prepared to have some screwed up kids
Parent of a 1, 10, 13, and 14 year old Written byMr. Ware November 8, 2011

Bad Girls Club is a bad move for parents.

My 14 year old daughter became enraged when I told her she couldn't watch the show anymore. She argued that the "girls" in the show were simply keeping it real. If you know anything about this show, you know how dangerous that statement is.
Adult Written byjtrevimt October 17, 2011

Informative,constructive and mind broadening show.

Trash, trash and more vulgar superficial,vicious,sickening kinda of program. Reinforcing the negative things of our culture. Made by airheads for airheads. What a lack of creativity. A BRAIN DAMAGING program.
Adult Written bylukicharms56 August 9, 2011

gucci gucci

I love love love this show! but it should really only be watched by intelligent, non-crazy people. These women are not role models and I can't imagine that Oxygen network had intended them to be. The girl's on the show all have issues that they have not yet grown out of. It is interesting to watch them struggle to socialize with other girls, who in all likelihood are dealing with the same problems. Generally, the interactions result in violence. While I do think most of these girls will get wiser with age and experience, for now I can take solace in the knowledge that at the end of each season, they all move back to their separate parts of the country, far from punching distance.
Parent of a 14 year old Written bymaricler April 26, 2011

i like this show!!!!!! :D
Adult Written byfreedumb April 25, 2011

what happened to morals and values?

This is is entertaining, but after a while it gets to be so annoying and superficial. These girls are proud of being self indulgent girls who really seem to have no intellectual value to them. They are conceded and annoying most of the time who fight over everything. Yet some claim to be classy, while going out drinking, fighting, showing nudity while in public places, and more. This isn't for people who are under 17. And if you are under 17 watching this, I worry for you and what else you've been influenced by. Entertaining, somewhat, but there are no morals or values to these women.
Adult Written byi9kpklkjj February 13, 2011

WHAT THE HELL??? OH MY GOD!! POINTLESS!!!!

I watched this show for about 30 minutes and evrything I saw is TRASH!!!! No class people. TRASH... I can't say anything else. I think parents emberessed seeing them outhere. Wow! What a shame! I AM 21 DON TO EARTH BUT I HAVE CLASS AND WATCHING THIS IS JUST DISCUSTING!!! Girls just think about is any girls that want to be respected by man is going to act like one of those??? No... Crap and TRASH...
Parent Written bySinfulRose December 29, 2010

Parent of a 17 year old Written bynitsy July 19, 2010

i love it
Parent of a 7 year old Written bysoso921 January 9, 2010

not for ages 16 and under and eve not for 1 month olds

so bad
Adult Written byJAnderson2 April 9, 2008

I think.

I think that the people rating these things need to calm down. I have had 6 children, all watched shows aliike the 'OFF' ratings. Everyone one of my children have gotten good grades, and went on to go to college and get married.