All parent member reviews for The Berenstain Bears

Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 2, 2015

sounds good but looks like for ages 5-9

im probably gonna wait until my youngest of all my kids is 5 my 8 year old kind of enjoys this but im gonna wait until my kid that just turned 2 is 5
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byheidis4 February 13, 2015

Mediocre effort

The animation is lame (no polka dots or stripes) and it doesn't bother to update any of the now dated aspects of the books, which are still beloved. It's just a slightly more boring and less enchanting version of the books.
Adult Written byAllie Pierson July 13, 2013

NOTHING like the original.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 25, 2012

berenstain bears

accept the fact that Sister was just as talented as he was. The series doesn't ignore sibling rivalry, but for the most part paints the siblings as loving and supportive of one another. Families can talk about the lessons learned in each episode. How do Brother and Sister Bear learn from their mistakes? How is your family like the Bear family? How is it different?
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 3, 2009

great show

i luv this show! it has good rolemodels, positive messages and all of the above!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byResponsibleParent April 9, 2008

Parent of a 9 year old Written bynikilj April 9, 2008

Love 'em!

How could you not love the Berenstain Bears!
Adult Written byemmasmom513 April 9, 2008

Good-hearted fun

My 5-year-old daughter loves to watch this show & I like that it give good messages on how to deal with everyday life.