All parent member reviews for The Blacklist

Educator and Parent Written byNotaCopterMom June 26, 2016

Didn't Finish Watching

I came to CSM to check this out before I watched it. Since there were zero stars on the sex rating, I turned it on. Almost right away there was a sex scene. So I turned it off. We need better ratings than this, guys.
Educator and Parent of a 2, 5, and 8 year old Written bybethbetteroff December 11, 2015

Good story but not for kids

Interesting plot line that twists and turns, but it can be quite gruesome. There are also plenty of scenes with nudity, sex and kissing (gay and straight) thrown in.
Adult Written byJanaenae2002 January 11, 2015

13 and Under Should Be Just Fine

The Blacklist is brilliant, with interesting characters and plots. Violence could be a problem, stabbing, shooting guns, torture (etc.) There is some kissing and undressing, but it's not very serious, and swearing is mild. I really recommend this show!!!
Adult Written byroni November 4, 2014

Blacklist

I give this one 4 stars. The only show that appeals to me more is maybe 24. Spader is perfect as Red, but all the actors do a fine job. I would not allow any child under the age of 17 watch this. As for the violence..I don't think it is that bad. What I can't believe is that the season finale is coming soon. It seems like the tv season is getting shorter and shorter. This is the only tv program that is on my must watch for Mon. night. Nothing else really matters.