Kid reviews for The Buzz on Maggie

Maggie the fly rocks out in her own fly way.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 2, 2010

Shows how to be yourself, don't follow the croud

It can get annoying, but I've always loved it! Maggie is pretty typical, wanting to be a rock-star and all, but she's also pretty unique, always speaking her mind and being creative, she HATES it when people follow the 'cool' people, which she ususally never does. Though her friend Rana does (Rana is 'black' although her skin is blue- her slang might be concittered racial sterotype) Maggie's parents are strickt, sometimes clueless. Her brother Aldren is pretty in-love with himself, Pupert is... puny. The shows cute though, sometimes they joke about potty-humar, the flies puke on their food because thats how they digest it. Its really creative, with them living in things like Milk Cartons. The closest to bad language is 'stupid' and 'oh my bug' over-all its pretty okay. But unfortunitly the show was wiped out in the middle of the night, never to be seen again... buy the Dvd or preview it on Youtube.

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010
A fairly decent show but with questionable issues.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byTylerReview February 3, 2010

Hey! I (barely) remember this one!

"The Buzz On Maggie" was a little show about Maggie(A fly) and her family living in a bug city.She aspires to be a rock star(How original...)but, like every pre-teen girl she has to deal with friends and puberty, but it doesen't excuse her actions.It's your typical pre-teen girl aimed cartoon, no frills here.Sometimes Maggie and her family can be role models,sometimes not. It's better suited towards girls going through the stuff Maggie goes through, so 9+ seems fine.

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Just a plain cool show

I used to love it before they canceled it. Nothing to worry about to to highlight, just a show you know that's, well, there, I guess.
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I like this show!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 15, 2009

Okay

This show can get on your nerves after awhile, but I think kids will enjoy it. Maggie is kinda a drama queen. Anyway, this show is probably best for 10 and under.

I love this show!

The Buzz on Maggie is so cute (and cool) I think Pubert is the cutest little guy!!!!!!!!!