Kid reviews for The Cape

The Cape Poster Image

REALLY GOOD BUT REALLY VIOLENT

This is a great show. I really enjoyed watching it, though it was quite violent. A mask was stapled to the Cape's head in the pilot. It's also pretty swear filled. D*mn is used regularly, along with b*tch and a couple others. Those are the worst, though. There is some sexuality. There are quite a lot of drug trades and drinking and smoking. violence: 4 sexuality: 2 swearing; 2 1/2 drinking, drugs, and smoking: 3 1/2

not good or appropiot

violence: 3 sexuality: 2 Cussing: 2 Drinking, Drugs, and Smoking: 2

pretty good show but a bit inappropiot

I think that there are places where there didn't need to be violent but it was for no good reason. A LOT of talking about "outing" poeple! 1 to 5 violence is 3 1/2. D**b is used kinda regularly and so is what the h*ll. I don't remember anything worse then that. Sexuality is not to bad. A little with The Cape and his wife in flashbacks but nothing that bad. Sexuality 1 to 5 is 1 1/2. Well, I hope this review was helpful. BTW: A little drinking and bad guys stealing drugs.

Very educational!

This show is very educational like Spongebob, I wish they put the educational bubble in, I like it because it has lots of action, crime fighting and drama which can make most TV shows awesome! love it! Watch it.

Great show for mature tweens +

It's a great show and I think with each passing episode it gets better. The language is bearable and it's not as violent as some kids shows I've seen before. I think this is a great show to watch if you crave super hero shows...

Great 1# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should not be TV-14

Actually, if you look up this show it is TV-14 L(Language) V(Violence). Really it should be TV-PG V. In one or two episodes someone says d--n! Not cheesy like most superhero shows. Not just for kids either. My dad loves it! Iffy for 6+.

not for little kids

THE CAPE IS GOOD

This is really quite an enjoyable show!

So far, a very good show! The story so far is one I've heard before- police corruption, the well-meaning, ill-prepared protagonist who winds up losing a lot, etc. But aside from a somewhat familiar story, execution is brilliant, and this series thus far is rather original, I look forward to seeing what is done in the future with it. Definitely some comic book style violence, though nothing over the top.