Kid reviews for The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That Poster Image

Funny feline makes natural science fun for kids.

1 person found this helpful.

I love this

This is the best marvel movie I’ve ever watched

1 person found this helpful.

Not that disappointing.

When I was in kindergarten, my teacher showed me this cartoon when we were watching TV. The Cat in the Hat show is seriously fine, so I’d probably give it 3 stars. You see that I am 9 years old, and my parents think this cartoon is good for little kids.

Good for kids

Good one for little ones. Martin Sheen is very likable in this somewhat comedic and educational show.

The Cat in the Hat knows nothing a lot about that! :(

There's way better shows out there that teach kids more than this show pretends to do. It's way too hyper as if the voice cast is under the influence of illegal drugs/uppers. I don't mind hyper shows, but this show is not just hyper, it's manic and crazed. It has a very frenzied pace, even when compared to non educational kids shows. The Cat behaves in a very creepy and disturbing fashion that screams pedophilia. The mothers don't seem to be paying attention to their kids when they request to go places with the Cat in the Hat. It's just not a good show. It's too hyper for the target audience of 2 to 6 year olds and just too loud and obnoxious for adults, even those who adore cartoons and children's shows like myself. There may be people who might find this enjoyable, but I personally don't like it and I find it irritating and your child has picked up the habit of talking at a high level of volume. Yes, your kid has picked up being loud and obnoxious from this show. first of all, the animation is kinda bad, insulting to old versions like Teen Titans Go!, and the song is catchy!. I'm trying to hate this when I read these reviews but this show kinda bad. I even marked drugs because of voice cast is under the influence of illegal drugs/uppers.

The definition of bad

This show is not educational because the places are made up. Also WHAT KIND OF PARENTS WOULD JUST LET THEIR CHILD GO WITH SOMEONE THEY NEVER MET. Also the cat is just creepy, he just shows up unexpectedly

i don't like this

The characters are kind of annoying and sometimes rude. In one episode the kids Sally and Nick are fighting about who is a better explorer in the backyard they never solve the problem either it starts raining and The Cat In The Hat was spying on them from THEIR tent. So this show is just saying you should fight with your friends and then you don't have to solve it because you have some magical cat in your backyard who spies on you. also Sally and Nick are kind of ugly

idiriye

I Don’t Like The Cat In The Hat! Besides, That Show Is For Babies, Toddlers, Little Kids, & Preschoolers.

It's awful!

This show is causing Dr. Seuss to roll in his grave over what Portfolio has done to his creation. This show has nothing to do with the original books! The animation looks terrible, almost as bad as Johnny Test. The voice-acting is unbearable. And the plots are very boring. Nick and Sally are essentially the same character but with a different coat of paint. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are incredibly annoying. The Cat seems like a pedophile, since he's always taking Nick and Sally on trips to weird places. The only good character is Fish. Also, why do Nick and Sally's parents let them go to God-knows-where with some pedophile? Are they drunk? I don't even know why this show is still on the air, after like 8 years. Not even a preschooler could get enjoyment out of it. Anyways, you need to watch Ready Jet Go!, Wild Kratts, Odd Squad, Nature Cat, Arthur, Sesame Street, Pinkalicious & Peterrific, and the old episodes of Cyberchase instead.

Oh my...the horribleness

First off the fact that the mother/father actually allows them to go with the Cat is just so bad.What if it's a kidnapper.They will just say yes only because their kids ask. Second is the songs.The songs are so bad,it sounds more like screeching than singing. Finally, the fact that the Cat just appears out of nowhere is creepy.Like they ask something and *POOF* he's there.PBS has gotten so poorly in their programming that now they think that anything is acceptable.