All teen and kid member reviews for The Celebrity Apprentice

Kid, 9 years old June 22, 2012

Best show ever!!!

I love the show. But the base is mainly on consumerism and all the challenges are for big name brands and companies. The charitable message is very strong. There are bad role-models on the show though ( House wives Ext.) and there is sexual and just plain out cruel language. But otherwise I love the show and I will keep on watching it as it keeps airing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 18, 2011

Love it!

I love this show!! (Ilike the non-celeb version as well) it teaches you how to make and manage money, and the celeb version encourages giving to charities.
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2011

I'm sorry but ya fired

I LOVE THIS SHOW! It's amazing! I think it's great because all the teams are so catty. Personally I like Nene because she and Star are constantly saying true dat. I think the show is really cool and the challenges are really interesting I don't mind the branding it seems to be common with NBC so you adapt to it. I would recommend to everyone, its a really good show!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

Most are there for the RIGHT reason

I actually really like this show. I don't see much wrong with it except for consumerism and language, although the language is always bleeped out. It says above that some of the words are audible, no you can't really tell the difference from the bleeps. Also I think it shows good messages, they are all determined to raise money for their charities. Some of them are really raising the money for a personal reason (Bret Michaels-he has diabetes, Holly Robinson-her son has autism.) So I really think most of them are doing it for the right reason and actually after watching this show, I want to raise money for charities when I am older.
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2010

Really great show for ages 11-12 and up

I love this show! It is a great show, but some strong language is used but most of it is bleeped out. One of the very good things thought is the whole point of the show is to raise the most money for your charity. I think it is a great show for teens and tweens 11-12 and up or 10 if you really know your kid
Teen, 15 years old Written bymardoggie2013 April 5, 2010

You're fired!

I love this show. It's really cool to watch, but the only concerns I have are the language used and some product placement. A lot of the strong language is bleeped out, and the product placement isn't too bad. But the good thing is that they raise money for charity and you can see them giving to charity often times on the show.