Kid reviews for The Circle

The Circle Poster Image

Awesome!

Amazing show with diverse-ish casting! It keeps you on the edge of your seat (especially with all the cliff hangers)! Nothing inappropriate is shown, but it has a handful of sexual jokes/mentions younger people might not understand.. Overall really good!

i think that the tv show is fine and good to watch for any age over 10 (or a mature 9 year old) because otherwise the show is completely fine for kids but there’s swearing and a bit of inappropriate jokes but kids won’t get it. I love this show and completely recommend!

a

really good mild swearing and a little flirting but besides that it’s a good show

TV-MA???????

This show definitely should not be rated TV mature. There is nothing that is incredibly inappropriate. The competitors are trying to win a game not build relationships. I love stranger things and watched it when I was 12. Other kids I knew start watching it when they were 10. I have to say that stranger things is more inappropriate than this show. If a little flirting is too much sex than you really don’t want to know what your kids and other kids are saying in middle school… as for cussing there is a little bit. Again most shows cuss way more than the show. They cost now and then because of frustration of playing a strategic game. By the time your child is 12 they’ve probably already been exposed to cussing. Also the adults have a glass of wineries alcohol at night. But they drink very little and are not out of control at any point. The show has a great message about the good and bad parts of social media.

Great show to watch with family!

As of this rating I’ve watched 2 seasons of this show. I think the first season there were great role models. Most people were there trying to be themselves & form relationships & bonds with others. Whether their profile picture was themselves or not. I think both seasons had the same great messages about not knowing who you can trust on the internet. Anyone can be a catfish so it’s good to be careful on the internet. I think this is a great show to watch with family!

Not as bad as it seems

Even though some heavy subjects are discussed everyone this age has heard it all before.ive been watching since I was 12 and have to say I was 100% fine with all aspects this show has.

So Good!

This is a really good show! anyone under 13 or so shuold watch it with a parent though. there is swearing and mild talk of sexual content. there is a little drinking. This can bring up good conversation for younger kids. most everyone is really nice. there are catfish wich is good for kids to learn about before they are on social media. i recomend!

The cirlce is epic! but also has some cons

I myself as a 12 yr old think the cirle is really good because it has real people with real lives and storys. it also has the perfect balance of suspence but dosent keep you waiting TOO long. the only reason i took off one start is because there is ALOT of cursing in the show. i guess adults wouldnt mind and i dont either but i have a younger brother and i dont want him hearing those things and reapting them without knowing they are bad. other than i recomend this show for sure! (there is also charcters who leave sending a good message and positive vibes! my personal fav people is probly chris and mirrana. chris has sent good vibes this whole show!) (also im only on ep 7 so far)

A reality show is turning into adult themes!

Trash!

Mhm okay...

So honestly, there in a room alone so I didn't mind the swearing. I don't know why viewers think " Oh this is so much swearing" like there grown and they can swear as much as they want. The only thing if you allow younger audience to watch this alone. They may start to repeat them and start saying it around the house. I definitely recommend that kids under 13 should have a parent watching it with them so they learn not to repeat or explain to them it's a bad word. And too be honest there wasn't really any sexually activities because they had to stay in there room for hours..