All parent member reviews for The Closer

Adult Written byFundi April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygracetoyou April 9, 2008
Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski May 12, 2014

Closer to an AY MAYRA.

Closer to an AY MAYRA. There are a few bloody murder scenes involved, and one episode features a scene where the victim is shown stabbed, and her blood and gore then splashes into her pool, which will probably keep active watchers of like 11 away from the series forever.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byhead shot July 12, 2010
Parent of a 4, 11, and 14 year old Written byLeMoon October 26, 2009

Quality, well-written, well-acted television.

Well written. Well acted. Great characters -- with flaw and foibles, so human and very interesting. Always has great dialogue and along with the inevitable deaths/murder solving -- ther is a good deal of situational humor. A great production worth watching.
Parent of a 5, 7, and 13 year old Written byTBF June 11, 2009

ok for some older teens

if you let your kids see this make sure they understand not to do any of the things on this movie except for kissing maybe
Adult Written bytootsie April 9, 2008

laugh, cry & be puzzled

Loved Kyra on the soap "Another World" & in movies but this is her place, she does a terrific job. My hubby & I never miss an episode. The Closer has about everything, comedy, drama, mystery, adventure & everyday events that don't necessarily happen to all of us but could, like losing your cell phone, getting lost in a new town, etc. Hope The Closer, with the same cast, last a long, long, long time. I love everyone on the team, they are great actors & really compliment each other.
Adult Written byE-Rod April 9, 2008

Kyra Sedgwick is definetely The Closer!

This is a great drama. It's different than all the other law dramas out there (which I like too). It has great writing and great acting. The time flies when I watch it and I can't wait until the next episode. It has a great sense of humor too. It's just a greatly written show!