All parent member reviews for The Colbert Report

Adult Written byHistoryGoddess March 22, 2011
Adult Written byDisneyFan April 9, 2008

Funny and Intelligent

My 11 year old loves watching this show with me and his dad. Yes, sometimes the banter goes over his head, but if he doesn't understand something, he asks about it. I think we have to assume that our kids are intelligent people who want intelligent humor (along with their regular helping of potty humor) and I see no harm in them watching this show.
Parent Written byBenjiroodler October 6, 2012

The Colber Repor

Very Funny! Great show.
Parent Written byshanerocks April 6, 2012

This show is HILARIOUS!

Stephen Colbert deserved his Emmy. His show The Colbert Report is extremely funny. Some episodes have some suggestive talk in them. But overall, it's okay for ages 11 and up!
Adult Written bymoviemadness July 17, 2011

Great Comedy for Teens+

The Colbert Report needs a mature and thoughtful audience to sift through the host's satire and raunchy jokes. Underneath is a brilliant comedic take on politics and pop culture. Well worth the watch for media-savvy teens and political junkies alike.
Parent Written byPlague January 26, 2010

The Colbert Report

This show has surley turned politics into boring and unbarable, to funny and easy to watch.
Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5 year old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009
Adult Written byjazandmic April 9, 2008

Very quirky & amusing

I happen to love this show...very quirky & intelligent but it's really not for kids unless a parent is around.
Adult Written bytlilly April 9, 2008

Hilarious

This is the greatest tv show of all time. It is a very funny and highly educational political/social satire that all teens and adults should watch. There is mild language usually used 0-4 times in each episode, and depending on what has been in the news lately, there can be some sexual discussion, but none of the content is anywhere near what kids hear at school and on other shows and in music these days, so encourage your child to watch it.
Adult Written byfredgraver April 9, 2008