Kid reviews for The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened Poster Image

Endless humour. A must watch for anime and manga lovers!!

Absolutely hilarious, how could they rate it a 14+ !!Actual rating here!! 7 onwards. Yes they say some cuss words, but let’s face it, they’ve heard worse at school. About a kid with psychic powers, with his plans for the day being constantly thwarted by “friends” and family. A must watch for anime and manga lovers.
1 person found this helpful.

Its an amazing anime

The Disastrous life of Saiki K is a really well made anime. There is some sexual content and some cursing but its not so insane that it would take over the anime. Yes Hairo's pants fall but we dont see anything. Toritska has a ton of problem when it comes to magazines of women and it involves a lot of sexual content. It's not a lot and is going to be a big effect. They use "some" cusswords that go all the way up to as bad as "a$$". I think your kid will enjoy it and I think it is a very funny comedy anime. (I also really don't understand why its rated 14+) ???🚗

1 person found this helpful.

Should not be 14+, one of the only times I think the age is too high

Usually, I think that they make the age ratings too low on animes, but on this one I have to disagree. Not bad at all, I have no idea why it is 14+. The only bad thing I can think of is when a character gains a lot of weight. Some characters make rude comments but it's not even that bad. A really tame, lighthearted anime good for beginners.

not all animated shows are for kids

this is my favourite anime, and one of the few comedy shows i don't find annoying. however, it has a misogyny problem similar to most anime, and the female characters are frequently sexualised. one of the characters makes sexual comments about his younger sister, and there are multiple "pervert characters" and while this is portrayed as wrong, it can be uncomfortable and inappropriate for younger viewers. just because it's an animated show doesn't mean it's for kids, please be careful with letting your kids watch anime.

Good for 11+//A little sex and fair violence//

I love this show. There are some uhm... "interesting" moments that allude to sex, but no worse than Naruto. The nudity is one character (Hairo) constantly trips and his pants are pulled down, revealing his butt. Another later episode, Saiki teases that he will be streaking, but we only see him in his underwear. There is a lot of language. Nothing to extreme (hell, ass, BS, pervert) The two most offensive characters ae Toritsuka and Makoto. Toritsuka is obsessed with smut and jokes about holding girls boobs. Makoto is in love with his SISTER and there is a lot of Sweet Home Alabama moments when he is in an episode. Over all, this is a really funny show and I highly reccomend it

Comedic show, a fun watch!

Shows funny.

Ok, I actually hate this version but I like because they didn't get the og English voice actors back, but no the anime itself is fine, the actual anime should be rated 14 and up (the og disastrous life of saiki) but I rate this version 13 and up because there are some more adult jokes in episodes 5 and 6.

Great anime

Great for a 10+ child. About a boy with superpowers

I love it!

Saiki K, I reccomend to anyone 10 or older, it's not bad aside from language. Honestly I don't get why commonsensemedia rated it a 14+ when there's almost nothing to the show. The story follows a character named Saiki K with powers. This is the reawakened version, and in this version he loses his powers. Nothing innaproperate with the show aside from 1-2 swear words used, it's 10+ to me. Overall, I reccomend it!

Reawakened is Trash, but the original is the best!

Back in August I watched Saiki K. I was in love! Watched 5 episodes in a day because I liked it so much, and it is my favorite comedy anime. Pros: comedy is usually kid friendly, with the Teruhashi Fan Club or the Jet Black Wings. Characters are mostly lovable. Cons: Toritsuka is a perv and owns inappropriate mags. Teruhashi’s brother has a crush on her. 3 girls have a crush on Saiki (Aiura, Yumehara[which went away], and Teruhashi. Profanity wise, Saiki’s mom calls her husband a b because he was eating Saiki’s dinner instead of his (which was a leather shoe). Most of it is just stupid, and crap. Occasional use of [email protected] . One guy’s pants always fall as well (Hairo). It’s an AMAZING show and one of my top ten. I highly recommend.