Kid reviews for The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened

Fun teen psychic anime is witty, wacky, and mildly violent.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byxXPurple_DonutsXx May 1, 2020

Comedy

This is a great anime with mostly clean and nonsexual humor. The character are hilarious too. Definitely wouldn't show to someone below 9 or 10 because of the occasional sexual joke but it's really just teenagers having fun and being stupid.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPercy7Jackson October 11, 2020

Great anime

This is really funny and doesnt have very much bad too it. It does have girls with form fitting uniforms around the waste but besides that and the occasional inapropriate joke this isnt in anyway bad and would recomend for 9 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byFats1947 August 31, 2020

Super funny and addicting

It’s such a simple anime but the comedy is great and heart warming. Saiki might be cold at first but he later shows how much he loves his friends. He’s great to his parents and I see him as a great role model. Perfect family show. Especially season one.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBookWorm90 August 15, 2020

So funny my gosh!

Though he is a bit mean at times, he still steps in to help others. And this show displays stereotypes in an innovative way. For example, we have the perfect pretty girl. She pretends to be nice and kind. But the only thing that is true is her looks. On the inside, she is self absorbed and mean, selfish petty, and a snob. She vies for the affections of Saki, the only boy who literally sees right through her. Other than that, she is really smart, using that to get what she wants. Meanwhile, we have her complete opposite, Nendo. Hideous and as he is called, a moron. Though really dumb, he has a huge heart. He is affectionate towards his friends and genuinely kind. This show is really funny and addicting. There are other characters too. The fake hero meek kid ,The pervert medium, the future telling psychic, the poor glutton, the “ ugly” girl, pervert brother, affectionate mom and dad, competitive jerk brother, cute superhero loving kid, the strong gym teacher, the rich snob, supposed but not pervert teacher, intelligent kid, the group of kokomi loving boys, strong athletic boy, and so many more.
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2020

I love this anime

(I’m including the original saiki k in this review) I love this anime it’s super funny and that’s what I like about this anime. Also the reason i rated this anime 10+ it’s because this anime only has a few bad words and a pervert . Also don’t underestimate kids they’re more mature then you think. I have a 10 year old sister and she enjoys watching this show with me. Also it honestly really depends on the stuff your kid / or you have seen already.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrAnonymous June 11, 2020

My favorite comedy anime of all time!! Totally recommend it!

Moderate sex references, mild/moderate fantasy violence and mild sex.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxKokomi_Teruhashix April 8, 2020

Love it!

The anime/manga is about an introvert named Kusuo Saiki who is a psychic. He doesn't like being a psychic, however, and tries to hide the fact he is a psychic. Although, because of this he gets into a lot of trouble. All he wants is a normal life, and this comedy filled anime is just hilarious! I seriously recommend it! Yes, you can watch this with your family! Although you should watch The Disastrous Life of Saiki K first before you watch Reawakened, Reawakened is what happens after the end of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K!

Teen, 14 years old Written byGulpingbunny9 February 28, 2020