All teen and kid member reviews for The Doodlebops

Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2008
The Doodlebops is a show about a musical group called... well... The Doodlebops. They're a good-natured trio of clowns, however, you should keep in mind that since several people (mainly children, but many adults) suffer from coulrophobia, the fear of clowns and costumed characters. I had/have it myself, and if I saw this show at age five, I would be scared silly! Also, remember that as the songs are catchy (and this is not necessarily a good thing), you might find yourself getting on the bus and humming 'Get on the Bus'. However, this show's obviously very clean, and if you're fine with the music, and your child's fine with the characters, you may very well love it!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygottaluvapirate April 9, 2008

Coming from a 13-year-old, trust me this show is great.

There is nothing to worry about when thinking if you want your kids ot watch this show. I personally have fallen in love with the show. And honestly there is nothing in the least bit harmful about this show. It's good wholesome fun. You shouldn't even have to think twice about this one trust me it's a great show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

omg are u kids insane?

THIS IS A HORRBILE SHOW. THE DIRECTOR NEEDS TO BE SENT TO ALKATRAZ. NO EDUCATIONAL VALUE AT ALL. This is a very LOUD show and very obnoxious and the people are weird-looking. My little sister (3) starts crying when it comes on- the multicolored people scare her. It's all, la, la, la, and blah, blah, blah. Only let the kids watch it when your least favorite babysitter's over. It'll annoy the heck out of them.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykelseycutie123 April 9, 2008

Hey I am 13 and love this show!!!

At first I thought this show was strange, but when I watched it I fell in love with it.I tape it every morning! I like the bright costumes and great personalitys of the actors who play these funny,talented,people.I think they teach kids good lessons but still make it fun to learn.I also think watching them is fun just becase of the great music that they play and the great dances they do!One thing i dont like is that there dances are way to diffacult,little 5 and younger kids wont be able to do these dances!I love the nock nock jokes and the live proforances they do on stage.Also the bus it is sooooo cool!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCherry_kisses April 9, 2008

I GAINED six brain cells watching this!!

I totally did. Something I thought scientifically impossible. So there you go. It's that good.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great for 1 and up!

This show is great for young kids.(the show is more aimed at 1 to 5, though) Other than that... Doodlebops is a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for 1-6 year olds

Teen, 15 years old Written bykittens2 April 9, 2008

This is great for kids of all ages

This is great for kids 2-12. My sister Elizabeth and I are 11 and watch the show every morning. You should too! Central time-8:30am Eastren time-9:00am
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

HOLY CRUD!!! THE DOODLEBOPS ROCK!!!

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, we're the Doodlebops OH YEAH! (Doodlebops sing their pledge and act like crazy fools afterwards) Yeah! We're the Doodlebops! I can't get enough of those Doodlebops. The singing is so dang rich, the jokes are great, Mudge says "The Doodlebops" incorrectly (Whizzle Pops, Winter Socks, Cooking Pots, Rough 'N' Toughs, Building Blocks, Poodle Cops, Cough-a-Lots, Whoodlewops just to name some) make this show crazy and bursting with MAD ENERGY!!!!! WATCH THIS SHOW NOW!!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY IF YOU TRY!!! MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THAT OTHER CRUD THAT DISNEY RANDOMLY FLINGS AT YOU!!! Love this show? Viva Pinata, Nanalan, Kirby: Right Back At Ya, Ren and Stimpy, Yin Yang Yo, Franny's Feet, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Arthur, Kappa Mikey and more are other great shows that are HYSTERICAL and bursting with MAD ENERGY!!!!! YEAH!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This show is ok....

I first heard about this show last year, my sister watches it, shess really little. I dont think the show is bad, it's weird, because of their weird old costumes and crazy songs!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySugarv April 9, 2008