All teen and kid member reviews for The Electric Company

Teen, 13 years old Written byAbo1996 December 21, 2009

Amazing Show!

Yes, I'm 13, but i watch this show with my 6 year old sister all the time and we both really love it. All of the songs are catchy and I sing them all day. The dances are fun and the characters are diverse in ethnicity and age. A fun yet educational show.
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2009

best show!!

omg i love this show and watch it with my younger sisters all the time. you can sing and dance while learning!
Kid, 9 years old September 18, 2009

Makes Reading So Much Fun!

Electric Company is one of my favorite shows. I recommend this show to kids ages 6-9.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

Good show! good show!

its not the best but pretty darn close :D
Teen, 16 years old Written byJedi Annie Scrambler July 2, 2013

Awesome for All ages, even teens!

As a 16 year old I enjoy this show very much. My litter sister and I watch it together and while it is educational for her, I enjoy the plot lines of the Electric Company's battle against the Pranksters. I'm not alone in my teenage love of this show though, I have found an online community of other teen girls who enjoy this show and are greatly fond of the characters. Some fan favorites are Lisa Heffenbacher (Jenni Barber), Annie Scrambler (Sandie Rosa), Hector Ruiz (Josh Segera), and Gilda Flip (Carly Rose Sonenclar of X Factor fame).
Kid, 4 years old January 17, 2012

Good

This is my favorite show because I love Jessica and its so good and my baby sister Anna likes it too and she watches it. My older sister Linea is 9 though and she says it is babysh but its not dont think it is it isnt
Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2011

annoying but beneficial and impressive

A show that I used to worship back when I was 8 or 9 or so, but then I realized that its spelling lessons were starting to get annoying and pestering. But it does a very impressive way of teaching kids things like letters' different sounds, such as making songs out of them, using Big Face Face Offs that use words or sounds, or even doing things like Shock Butcher or Shock Karate with them. A very annoying show, but a very impressive and educational one.
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011
Great TV show! I really like it. Very educational. It taches kids about phonics, letter sounds, language arts, etc. You should let kids in preschool to second grade watch it because when your older it will start to get boring. And it's funny and it has cartoons!
Kid, 7 years old April 18, 2010

young kids or tweens

cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovedolphins101 December 23, 2009

this is a good show for ages 4 and up

I Love it me and my siter, brother and one of my freinds watch it every day we get very upset if we miss the show cause we have a huge crush on josh segarra aka hector well thats mainly all i have to say thanks for taking ur time reading this +}
Kid, 11 years old December 6, 2009

weird but i guess it's good

The commercial looks really weird.It looks kinda like the graphics are a copy off of like the power rangers.Just the way they move in the show reminds me of the power ranger but of course the power rangers really wern't educational.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheacky3 June 29, 2009

This seems like an ok show.

I've heared of this,and I also saw the starting of this show.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybrittanyb247 January 19, 2009