All parent member reviews for The Flavor of Love

Adult Written byMissShona April 9, 2008

Pretty Embarrassing

If you look at specifics; as far as hard violence, language, drug use, etc. "The Flavor of Love" is similar to many other shows aimed at the young "M-TV" generation. But the show is embarrassing example of how many people out there have no proper social training. Intelligence takes a back seat (waaay back!) to looks, snappy curse-filled talking, shock acts and total disrespect for the relationship between a man and woman. Truly sad, and nothing I would want to present to a child as being anywhere CLOSE to being normal.
Adult Written byZeeber April 9, 2008

Definitely The Worst of the Worst "Reality" Show on TV!

I didn't realize what this show was all about until I sat down one day while my 13 yr old daughter was watching it. When she encouraged me to leave, I knew something was up. Sure enough, as I watched the show, I saw why my daughter wanted me to leave. As your review states, this is a very degrading show, and shows humanity at its worst. This show is the epitome of trash tv. Its very difficult as a parent to monitor all the NR shows. The NR rating allowed this show to get through the parental controls I had for R and TV-MA. It would be nice to have some sort of "R" rating for TV shows.
Adult Written bylashay April 9, 2008

Adult Written bySexi-Troubles April 9, 2008

Only For Kids Older Than 12

THIS SHOW IS WHAT IS POPPIN ON SUNDAY, I LAUGH ALL DAY WHILE WATCHING.IT IS HOT.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

It's like watching a train wreck. Very painful, yet somehow you don't want to look away.
Parent of a 7, 8, and 19 year old Written byjean saget May 13, 2009

Adult Written byjadez_wifey April 9, 2008

this iz my favorite show!!

i luv this show..although i dont recomend it for young people without supervision. it is soooo entertaining and i live for sunday nights at 10:00.