All teen and kid member reviews for The Fresh Beat Band

bbbooorriinnng and dumb

who wants to watch grown 27 yr. olds dance all around and act like their young
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Pointless

Stupid! I hate the shows where they make adults do stupid things. If I were one of them, if quit.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHimynameissomething September 26, 2012

Boo to the fresh beat band!

The fresh beat band is just plain stupid! It's so dumb! All it does is make kids addicted to their songs so the kids will want to go to it, so they'll get money. Everyone in it is ugly and annoying, too!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

*Ears bleeding* MY EARS *washes ears in a bathroom* That's better!

This is an annoying show,based on an annoying band.THEIR MUSIC DRIVES ME CRAZY! This band (and show) should be renamed "The Crap Beat Geeks"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 10, 2012

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! JUST STOP THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!

This is an awful show! The band this show is based on is terrible as well.Very medicore singing,cringe-worthy acting,ect.It is also a rip-off of iCarly.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

lame

Teen, 13 years old Written byZWalsh December 19, 2010

Positively unique!

Any parent can't deny that this upbeat, witty show is perfect for any child age 3+. It's got music education that other shows lack, contains the perfect amount of humor for preschoolers (And younger students!), and the catchy songs will be stuck in your head all day! My two year old sister and even my 14 month brother both burst into dance whenever the 4 friends do. They're great actors as well. All in all, a good kid's show! Definitely recommend!
Kid, 1 years old December 8, 2010
the fresh beat band is the only show that keeps the attention of my 2 year old grandson for 23 minutes. he loves to watch it for an hour on Saturday and Sunday ---- as soon as the music starts = he is up on his little feet and going thru the motions Great Show
Teen, 14 years old Written bymalikthewisdomteen1 December 18, 2013

GOOD KID SHOW.

Good show for kids ages 2-7. But for teens very boring. A very lame show!
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2013

Musical for preschoolers is a bust!

I saw this commercial and I thought they were advertising fruit, but when I decided to watch an episode... It's too babyish and they are too perky, there's too much light colors! I think those adults are so embarrassed to do this show, I feel bad for them, the songs aren't catchy, but stick in your head in the bad way. I don't even dance to this excuse for music. The adults act all goofy and scary and so scary that they scare kids with their large clowny smiles and loud mouths. I put not for kids because this appeals to ages 0-3. Now kids will think they are so cool because they know them and they know their songs. This is the kiddy version of One Direction. Thanks for making kids obssessed! What's even worse is that Kiki, the brown headed girl was on Zoey 101 and BTR, so so sad!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2013

the fresh freak band

hmmm, where should i start? this is probably one of the most stupid shows ive seen in my life. all it is is a bunch of freaks dressed up in stupid costumes. i dont even see the point of this show, the idiots cant sing, they cant dance, and they are all as ugly as butt. and they purposely put kids (who actually HAVE SOME TALENT) in the backround just to make these morons look good,because they have no talent. the songs are crap, the plot of the episodes are all lame, and, just put it this way, THIS SHOW IS A PILE JUNK!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHimynameissomething September 26, 2012

Boo to the fresh beat band!

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 21, 2011

I love this show

I love this show, it's educational and entertainment!
Kid, 8 years old May 8, 2011

crap

STUPID plain stupid. it is trash.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 5, 2010

Don't waste your time.

Oh my God, this is the worst show ever. This is one of those shows when people talk really loudly and never blink. I know, I'm thirteen, but seriously, don't watch this, unless you want to have a chronic headache for the rest of your life. The End. Have a nice day! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoBrofanJa19 October 11, 2010
i'm 13 and i love this show! the music's is pretty good for a preschool/toddler show and the band can actually sing. i love when Twist raps! they all are great role models and this show teaches friendship and music and helping. Of course to me some parts are corny or phony but it's just cause i'm not a toddler lol.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2010
I actually like the show and the songs.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010
i love that show i watch it all the time my fave chac is kiki
Kid, 7 years old March 2, 2010

it's good for kids

this is good i watch this all the time!
Teen, 15 years old Written byYinyang October 29, 2009
This show is exciting and colorful!! My 16 month old brother will only watch this show. There is no set age for this show and our whole family enjoys it.