All parent member reviews for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Parent of a 17 year old Written bymye mye October 23, 2009

this show's is awsome

I love this show i'm watching it right now on 67.
Adult Written byRyanD 1 July 23, 2015

Hilarious Show

Carlton is the best dancer ever!!!! All the characters of this show are original and hilarious. I love the scene where Jazz walks in to the house and Aunt Viv is no longer played by Janet Hubert Whitten. He says to the new Aunt Viv(Daphne Maxwell Reid), "there's something different about you.". I also love when Jazz gets dragged and thrown of the mansion by an irate Uncle Phil(James Avery) whenever he does anything Uncle Phil finds intolerable. Geoffrey the Butler PARTIES with a whole bunch of guests(including WOMEN) when the Banks family leaves the house for a weekend tending to their own affairs. That was a classic moment. I also love the episode where Carlton and Will do the Apache dance and the one where Tom Jones visits Carlton as his guardian angel to show him what life would be like if he had never been born. Overall, the show is a real treat. The language is mild(hell, damn, etc.) Sex is insinuated infrequently during teenage conversation. There may be some name-calling/ridicule but the show is fine for 12+.
Adult Written byaunnass1 June 29, 2015

Good show but some content...

This show it great but it has some language like people saying "sex" all the time, and "asses". It also barely has drinking elements in it.
Parent of an infant, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bymykidsarebabies April 14, 2015

I LOVE THIS SHOW WHEN I WAS YOUNG ER 7+

IT'S SO FUNNY
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 29, 2012

don't bother

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 21, 2012

This is so awesome!

I love this show! The jokes crack me up,and the scripts are even funnier!
Parent Written byfirstavenger11 February 12, 2012

Fresh prince of bel-air

Adult Written bydranaqueen March 30, 2011

Well i think its a nice show for any kid to watch no i don'tb have any kids but if i did yes ofcourse i would let them watch this show because its a good show its not bad not bad at all i mean yes ofcourse 2 guys hormones are ranging over girls but hey thats just life i think the show is good just like The Jamie Foxx show now thats a really good show well so is The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
Adult Written byMesned July 20, 2010

This TV Series Is AMAZING Will Smith Rocks, It's Super Funny I Cant Stop Watching It. Fun For The Whole Family.
Parent Written byPlague January 25, 2010

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I super funny sitcom the whole family will love.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

Great!!

this is personally one of my favorite shows its up there with boy meets world and lost. The show teaches you valuable lessons that even a ten my age can enjoy. Every episode is great and hillarious.