Kid reviews for The Glee Project

The Glee Project Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

glee is a good show

it is a good show and i think all kids 9 and up should be able to watch the show.

Great show.

This is an amazing competition show. Even after watching just a few episodes, i already liked it more than glee. Nothing really inappropriate happens. All the bad words on it can be heard by any family with a teenager. The only reason i would hold back on showing it to a kid is because then they'd want to watch glee, which isn't as okay for younger kids.

Glee Project, Same Messages, Less Awkwardness

Nothing at all to worry about apart from use of words. Seriously, everyone enjoys it.

Great!

I love to watch the preferences. I think that it can be inappropriate but its really good.

Fine. Good show!

I love this show! It definitely has a good message and good role models. One of the main themes is diversity, and being unique and yourself. The only thing that may be iffy is that one of the episodes challenge is "Sexuality," but that seems to be the only episode with reoccurring talk or theme of sexuality. This is probably Oxygen's most family friendly show, with barely any inappropriate language. The worst they use are "crap," "suck," or "god." If you feel fine letting your child hear those words then this show should be fine!

#TeamDameron

This is one of the best reality shows out there in my opinion, and that's coming from a girl who's pretty strict about what she watches. As in most reality shows aimed at teens, there are some cuss words, but majority of them are bleeped out. also, when one contender, Damian, swears, his accent makes it a little hard to understand. such as @$$ being turned into arsh. $h!t being shh. i strongly recommend this to any glee fan, or if you're not a glee fan, anyone who enjoys music videos and competitions of that sort. also, im glad to see that Damian McGinty is a contestant, having been a pretty big fan of him myself, and the fact that they're open to people, even though theyre not from this country, that's pretty awesome. #TeamDameron

Good show.. but language.

It is a good show but there are some cursing. But most of the time the bleep it out.

The Glee Project

I think its great.

THE BEST

I enjoy this show a ton! I like to see how they overcome each challenege. My family and I watch this every weekend and love it! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

It depends on how mature the kid is... : )

I love The Glee Project!!!! It inspires kids to go after their dreams. There are some things that are inappropriate for kids. like 2 contestants had to pretend they were gay. and 1 was saying she got sexually abused. But other then that its a great show.