Kid reviews for The Great British Baking Show

The Great British Baking Show Poster Image

Usually very good

I like Bake Off a lot, but i found that in the newest season (season 2021) there were more dirty jokes than usual. It should be okay for 8 and over

The Great British Baking Show (Season One)

British baking show is great for families.

Amazing

Hello. You are probably looking at this review to see if this show is ok for your kid. I know I am a kid but there are things to say. It is an amazing family show and my family loves it. There is some using God’s name in a bad way but not much. If you are worried your kids will say it, don’t worry. If they can read turn off subtitles because usually they do not hear it. There is some language but it is not much. Hope you watch it too!

Great family show has quite a bit of language

Really good baking show strong language though, infrequent use of F-k and F-king, Hell And damnit, plus some English slang like Arse and bugger. But really good awesome family show if you don’t mind language.

Fallen off since mel sue and marry berry left

Not as good as it used to be

Fun, Clean, Relaxing show to watch with your family

I rated this show for 7+ because younger kids might not understand that much or they might not find it interesting. This is a reality/competition show about a group of bakers. In each episode, the bakers are given a challenge (they have to make something) and the person who does the challenge best wins. I think that if you or your kids are into baking and if you like watching reality/competition shows then you will definitely love Great British Baking Show ! Warning: This show will probably leave you feeling hungry and craving dessert because the food that they make looks so delicious and absolutely perfect and mouth-watering :)

Good Family Show!

This show is super cute and fun, especially if you’re into baking, it would make for a great family show and I would highly recommend. There is however some innuendo but it would fly way over young kids heads! A few mild cuss words except for in season 6 and 7 when there is a couple f bombs however again if you turn closed captioning off again it would be pretty hard for young kids to catch it.

The Great British Baking Show Is AWESOME!!

The Great British Baking Show is an amazing, family friendly, amateur, competitive baking show that is quite obviously British (in the best possible way!) Everybody is polite, kind and very helpful to the other contestants and the hostesses are hilarious and the judges are polite but still help the bakers know what they could have improved on. There is occasionally a bad word, but nothing worse than h-e-double-L. People will (on rare occasions) cut themselves while cooking, but it is never that bad. Additionally, alcohol is an ingredient quite often in their bakes, so be forewarned. The atmosphere of this show is warm and inviting and it is super fun to get to know the bakers and you will feel genuinely sad when someone you like has to leave. But be warned: this show is guaranteed to make you want to bake ALL THE THINGS!!

Delightful and Charming

This show is surprisingly addictive, I put it on and ended up binge watching 8 episodes. The judges are sweet and the bakers are very kind to eachother, overall its great show that will pull at your heartstrings and make your mouth water.

Great baking tips, polite people, wonderful accents

This show is brilliant, Paul and Mary are sometimes a little harsh but they help improve the baking of the contestants with their criticism. However, I would have to warn you about season 6; bad language.