Kid reviews for The Haunted Hathaways

Charming family sitcom with great messages for all ages.

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy August 8, 2013

SUPER lame and boring!

The most BORING show on Nick, It lacks entertainment, So unwatchable, Nick is going downhill

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byDg0113 October 19, 2013

What I think of haunted hathaways

The show is terrible, the acting stinks, the jokes are corny, the special effects are so green screen, the characters are poorly developed and cheesy, and the show is as interesting as a rock, you might as well change the channel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeganBuster August 11, 2013

Dumbest show EVER.....

from a kids point of view, it is unfunny and boring to watch. The humor is for little kids, and none of it is funny, especially because of the bad acting from the volleyball coaches, extras, cool moms, etc.) and the chosen words. Also, the predictability of the show, and the laughter every 3 seconds from the audience. It's a hit or miss. Mainly a miss....
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2013

most awesome show ever!

It's a great show! I love it sooooooo much!!! I watch it every saturday when it's on! you should definitley check it out!

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissconcerned January 31, 2016

This show sucked

Oh my gosh this show is terrible. It has terrible role models, bad plots, even more terrible messages, a laughtrack that plays every 5 seconds, and lots of inappropriate content such as overusage on toilet humor. I found it a miss in television.

Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2014

Boring...

Amber Montana can't act, the plot is overused, and the characters seem to be doing the same thing every episode- Taylor worrying about being cool, Miles butting in, Frankie being obnoxious, Louie being worse, and the adults trying to act rational. BORING!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypikachurocks343 July 28, 2013

It's an alright show, but not as great as the older Nick shows.

I think this show is ok, but not as great as older Nick shows. It's somewhat funny. I've realized that the youngest human child and the youngest ghost child are a team, the teen human and teen ghost are a team, and same for the parents. Frankie (youngest human child) helps out Louie (youngest ghost child) with his ghost powers, Taylor (teen human) and Miles (teen, at least I think, ghost) both want to fit in and make friends, and Ray (ghost dad) and Michelle (human mom) both want to live in their home. I also like the special effects, but they aren't the greatest.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydude811 June 14, 2016

just lame

I only watched a few episodes, but after that I decided to stop watching it. It's so lame.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

This sucks!

The first time I watched it, it was after dinner at Burger King. Nick kept promoting this junk, so I sat down and actually watched The Haunted Hathaways. I got bored really quickly, and the humor was just stupid. Also, MrMovieBuff is right. This show is racist, because of it's plot. Nick, PLEASE cancel this generic show. It's boring, stupid, and most of all RACIST!
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 28, 2013

Terrible.

I hate The Haunted Hathaways. It's boring. When I watched the first episode, I honestly almost fell asleep. Also, it's not funny at ALL. Honestly, I HINGED on the fact that this show is SO low on humor.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2015

brilliant

i don't understand why there are so many negative reviews about this show. i used to think it was bad because i had not seen much of it but one day when i was bored i decided to watch one episode and it turned out that it's great. although the comedy can be a bit cheesy and not always funny, i still think it is a good nick show and that it should have at least five or six seasons before they start to think about making something new. i kind of enjoy watching the youngest ghost fail sometimes.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff August 17, 2013

Not good.

I do not like this. First off, it is so racist. it is just a white family living with a black family and they have a very hard time getting along. Racist much? You decide. Also, the acting is crappy. The voice actors wouldn't know talent if it slapped someone in the face!
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2013

Not The Best But OK

Shows ghosts in a humorous way. Lame special effects. Overall it's ok, but not the best Nick show ever made.

Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2017

This show is terrible....

But I'll give it two stars for not being the worst show on Nickelodeon (but still awful). The ghosts were dissapointing, they weren't even funny, just annoying. Every character is unlikeable. If you like mediocre comedy, than this is for you. Otherwise, stay away!
Written byAnonymous January 10, 2016

Gross

This show is so gross and stupid. Once I saw them launching snot out of a cannon at some girl. Gross.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2014

Funny, Quality Show

This show has role models and great messages. Miles, who is sort of a nerd who is uncomfortable about his image, is always helped out by his (ghost) sibling and human friends.

Kid, 10 years old May 5, 2014

Stupid

Boring no messages or plot whatsoever
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Really?

Yeah, don't deal with Nickelodeon's new sitcoms. One of the worst, possibly. Your telling me that people living with ghosts hasn't been done before? It tries at humor, which is especially weird. I must admit the powers that the ghost family has are pretty cool. Other than that, don't bother.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog April 13, 2014

Requested by Advocatewhat'sright

Not only this show can be a cheap knock-off of Wizards of Waverly Place which was a great show, but this show is just stupid. In one episode, the ghost and the little kid had to make a wedding cake, but they kept fighting and the result was soo stupid they sent out the damaged one with the sorry message to the mother! I could've sensed a hint of anger when she lost one of her customers. That's just plain stupid.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter March 23, 2015

Stop just STOP

Please Nickelodeon... don't do this to us. First Sanjay and Craig, then Breadwinners, now this piece of crap? Okay let's start with the fact that it's stereotypical. The ghosts are racist cartoons that came to life.