Kid reviews for The Hills

The Hills Poster Image

Perfect for teens 13 and up :)

I watched it only once (so far) and i actually liked it! i think it's appropriate for ages 13 and up, it's really nice! I'm definitely gonna watch it from now on!

This show is definitely my guilty pleasure! I'll admit it was much more appealing when Lauren Conrad starred on it but I still love to sit down and watch all the blow-ups and cat fights. Its a captivating show just behavior isn't exactly what you'd call appropriate.

Ok good enough to watch

harmless getaway for all tweens and teens nothing inappropriate in it just idiotic characters
I love this show! It is so addicting!!
not rated for age

Drama! Moving! Fun! Laugh! Cry! The Hills has it all...

Lauren Conrad 'LC' proves that if you want something bad enough you can't just wait around for you've got to get up and chase it down until its all yours... Sometimes she lets her gaurd down with people too quickly but she has her life long friends to keep her grounded... I've been following this show for quite some time now and I want you to know it's a very moving experiance, ther's drama(like in everyday life), friendships being formed and lost, and of course more drama, but after all this time Lauren has taught me some very important thing to look forward to in life!

laguna beach sequal

it is a pretty good show its kinda a remake of laguna beach i think its little inapropriate but i think at my age kids should know beetween right and wrong but def. not for under 12

I luv LC!

omg lc is like so pretty and sweet and i was so excited to watch the hills. she persues her fashion career. i want to be like her

I love this show!!!1

This show is about a girl is just moved to hollywood,CA with her best friend. But then theres problems. And its such a good show ilove. and i dont want to ruin the show.

It's okay

Sometimes I find this show really fake and the characters super stupid, but for some reason I always find myself watching it. I like it.

I loved

I really catch myself just waiting for the Monday nights to roll around. I have to admit though is that it is very dramatic! Things are always happening to the cast. I teaches you every day challenges and lessons. I only encourage this show to older teens due to some of the contient. other than that it is so awesome!