Parent reviews for The Innocents

The Innocents Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Enjoyed this!

Great story and will watch Season 2. There is some mature sexual content that would be too much for anyone under 15. I love the lead actors that the love story between them is sweet. I like shows set in Europe because kids get to see a different culture, which is always eye opening.

Has a good idea, but not sure if it'll carry it out well

Its a cute runaway love story between two teenagers... but then something weird happens... Honestly its cheesy and doesn't explain the "sci" part behind scifiction, but I oddly was attached, though I think I'm just in desperate need for new concepts in a TV show. But there's no sex like barely any cussing, it gets a little graphic but not gory.

Has a good idea, but not sure if it'll carry it out well

Not great

While the idea of shape-shifting was intriguing, it wasn’t well executed. The teen main characters weren’t developed well enough to make them—even with shape-shifting—interesting enough. In fact, the most interesting scenes were the ones that didn’t involve them—most of their scenes were night clubs and drugs, and it feels repetitive, like the writers didn’t know what else to do. One club is clearly an S&M club, where a man in only underwear dances provocatively in private for the main character.