Kid reviews for The Librarians

Goofy fantasy-adventure is perfect for whole-family viewing.

Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2019

Love it!!!

I started watching this show with my family and it is really cool! It has episodes about so many different things. It always makes me mad when the episode ends though :(. I also hate that some of the reviews from parents say they won’t let their kid watch it anymore just because two girls kiss? Like IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT, MEGHAN OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS. Sorry I just had to do that. If it’s okay for your kid to see a boy and a girl kiss, why is it not ok if it’s two girls?!?!!

Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2020

Awesome

You should watch the show if you are older than 7 because it has guns, fighting, and kissing. But if you are strict parents, then 10. It is amazing. I could barely wait for the next episode. I love it and 100% would recommend it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLilly.Taylor July 11, 2019
I think it is great for kids 9-10. I enjoyed it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWilliam5 May 19, 2019

Decent show, some stabbing and shooting.

Quality:

The show is great, but it's weighted down by character "death" only lasting, like, 5 mins. Also there's no character development.

What to worry about:

It's not common, but characters will be shot or stabbed, yet no blood is shown. And in later seasons characters will be torn to pieces (off screen) or have thier knees bitten by werewolves. In one episode it is mentioned that some people pinched the butt of one of the female leads.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFantasyGal21 August 10, 2016

My favorite TV series!!!

This is a great family TV show based off of the 3 movies titled: The Librarian. It follows Flynn Carsen after "The Curse of the Judas Chalice". I completely LOVE this show and I hope you will try it.
-FantasyGal21

Teen, 13 years old Written byelainaanne03 January 7, 2016

Love This Show

This show is very good for families who like a good mystery. It reminds me of Indiana Jones sometimes, and also Sherlock. There is some cursing, and some scenes where people are shown getting drunk. There is minor violence. Overall, I do love this show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byShadow21 March 1, 2015

Great Indiana Jones like series to get kids into adventure.

again, csm screwed up. the show is rated TV-14, but it should be rated tv-pg. The only problems are that most of the violence is too realistic, and there are some scary scenes like zombies. For ex., there is a scene where they throw a spear at a wolf and ther's blood everywhere. people are realistically stabbed too.