All parent member reviews for The Lying Game

Parent Written byPinkladykari September 2, 2011

Watch with your child!

I've watched both episodes of this new series with my 11 yr. old daughter. We're enjoying the twist and turns. We talk about the fact that it's 'fiction' and that normal people don't act this way and just enjoy the story line.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjulieinga August 20, 2011

A nice surprise-

I watched this show and was pleased by how simple it was- no one's pregnant, no one's sexually confused, no one was doing drugs, or any of the other things that seem to be on every other show made for teenagers. Based on the first episode, I think it is appropriate for all tweens and teenagers.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bymariyaa November 1, 2015

A good show for kids.

I think the show teaches the kids to resist the urge of lying which is a big key to life considering lying can get you into a lot of trouble.
Adult Written bycrazyfangirl12345 May 16, 2015

The Lying Game!!!!!!!!

If you are 13 and above this show is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Being 13 I'd say pause for 12 and under. I personally love this show. One episode and I was hooked!!!!!
Adult Written byAmericanplaya217 March 17, 2013

Excellent!

The show is compelling and will keep you hooked. There is very mild violence. There is no sex only talk about sex. There is positive role models and positive messages through the seasons.
Parent Written byGaga Fan September 6, 2011

Guilty pleasure for the squeamish

This series is much milder than the books. Plus it glosses over the fact that in the book, Sutton has been murdered. I wish ABC Family would stick to the actual plots, yeesh! I would recommend this over Pretty Little Liars at this point for squeamish parents. It's a good, guilty pleasure.