Kid reviews for The Magic School Bus Rides Again

Great reboot encourages curiosity about science and nature.

Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2017

Magic School Bus flops!

I didn't like "Magic School Bus Rides Again" because, for one, the animation wasn't good, making the characters look like different students. For two, the students have a new teacher. She is nice character, but she is not like the last teacher. This is why I didn't enjoy these new episodes.
Teen, 15 years old Written byharrypotter16 September 30, 2017

No, No, No!

If you have seen the original Magic School Bus, watch this to cringe. It's not that it's bad, it's just... You can't remake Magic School Bus. You just can't. (It's not even Valerie Frizzle leading the class; it's her sister, Fiona!) (And the kids look so different, Phoebe looks like a ripoff of Keesha and Arnold doesn't have wavy hair and- ugh!)

Kid, 8 years old October 6, 2017

Good and bad, all at the same time

I think it is okay. I did not like that the animation was different. I liked that they go on the same adventures.
Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2018

This reboot show has some issues

I like the new series but... the original magic school bus was amazing. I feel that nothing can change that. Also, the animation was so different that I got confused who was who. Moreover, in the original series, Mrs. Frizzle was amazing. The new teacher is not that wacky and interesting as her.