Kid reviews for The Mick

Irreverent comedy is fun, full of risky behaviors.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlexa200 July 5, 2018

HILARIOUS!

This show is the best thing I’ve seen in so long. I agree there are a few mature material but in the end it’s all humor

Teen, 13 years old Written bySlasherFan August 13, 2017

A little too over-the-top for younger viewers

M personal opinion about FOXs' the mick is hat it is a great show. Although the eldest daughter is a b and treats kids badly at school, if your child has any violent thoughts, do no let them watch it. Lots of uses of b*tch, d*mn, and bastard. I would not put "aunt micky" up for a good roll model, in fact, the only good role model in this show is the eldest son.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMCGamer150 March 1, 2017

Edgy show that is recommend for head-mature teens (not age, but mental state of maturity)

This show is great and funny for kids ages 13+. Language wise- "heel, crap, damn, A$$, etc. Mostly mild. I haven't heard the supposed uses of d**k yet, but i'm newer, so-. Violence wise- Slapstick. Sexual wise- Innuendo and remarks. Gay, straight and transgender words are used (Non sexual, but young kids may find it weird, because their smaller) "Bare a$$" some cl*avage and shorter shorts. It mostly uses sexual remarks, and NO ACTUAL S*X/NUDITY! I'm new, but drug-wise, drinking, smoking. P Parents, Not a good fit for young audiences. if you have a MATURE 10-11 yr old, it's fine but I recommend it for 13 and up (Mature 13+) In my opinion, to much verbal sexual language (hence i checked the language box.

Teen, 14 years old Written byshaymin4738 February 23, 2017

Great, funny show.

This show, has heavy drug and alcohol references, and some sexual content, but overall a great show.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2017

Mature comedy for teens is my new favorite!

I just started this yesterday and I'm already on episode 6. My parents and me are watching them together but I skipped ahead a little and am just re-watching the ones they haven't seen with me. So far it's not too bad. episodes 1-2 have some sex references and Mickey drugs a teenager in episode 1 and in episode 2 she drugs her friend and the 2 of them get really drunk. Episode 3 is the worst of them all because the topics of that episode are very mature and I would skip that 1. Episode 4 is pretty clean. All you have to worry about is that the clown goes into the bathroom to do his "rituals" before he preforms. Since he is taking so long the house cleaner comes in and finds him asleep and there is pills and stuff around him. Everybody thinks he is on drugs but he's not. They were sugar pills and he has diabetes. They also almost gave a kid a drink to get him to throw up because they thought he had swallowed something dangerous. Episode 5 has TONS of smoking but is otherwise fine and I haven't finished episode 6 yet. There are 8 episodes so far. It's hilarious. I would totally recommend it for anyone over 13 on less you're very mature and can handle drugs, drinking, and some sex, oh, and swearing!