All parent member reviews for The Mighty B!

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy November 26, 2012

CSM is so wrong about this crap having humor.

My gosh this show is bad.While they make it look good in the commercials,prepare to be dissapointed when you watch it.You must be on drugs if you like this show.It is gross,the characters are idiots (especilly Portia),the animation is stale,and the voices are awful.Parents,if this show comes back on Nickelodeon (sadly,it is on Nicktoons,when it shouldn't be on TV at all) let me tell you that there are WAY better shows on Nick that your kids should watch.For an example,SpongeBob SquarePants,T.U.F.F. Puppy,ect. are amazing shows.The Mighty B is so horrible,i'd rather get insulted than watch it.The character designs are terrible,and it just brings out the waste of time in this show.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Terrible.

This show sucks.It's stupid,annoying,and a cross rip-off.That's right,I said a cross rip-off.It's a cross rip-off of Ren & Stimpy and Camp Lazlo.Ren & Stimpy because of the animation,Camp Lazlo because of the camp stuff/To be honest with you I really liked this show at first.I thought it was funny and cute.But when I kept wacthing the episodes I noticed how annoying Bessie's voice is and how terribly unfunny the show is.So if you like this junk,waste your time with this!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byxxmorganxx July 1, 2010

My daughter loves it but it ...

My daughter loves it but it has alot of burping and farting and nasty stuff like that. It has alot of talk about groos stuff but for the most part its an alright show. No great role models. Adults are Ok with their behavior and there really isnt a clear mesasage. Just a show "trying" to be cute There is alot of rude behavior towards each other. I dont enjoy Giana watching it but i dont have it blocked on my TV either.
Parent of a 2 and 6 year old Written byZanyZippo May 4, 2010
This is fun for both kids and adults--certainly low content for violence and bad language. There is some juvenile "picking on" but this is reality and the heroine Bessie usually gets her way and generally comes across as a good role mode..
Adult Written byLUVMYTB April 9, 2008

SOMEBODY CALL A VET! B/C THIS SHOW IS SICK!!!

SICK AS IN TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! fINALLY A CARTOON WITH SOME ACTUAL VERBAL GREATNESS & NOT JUST FROM THE SLAPSTICK ACTION GOING ON! ALL YOU NEED IS BESSY TALKING AND THE SHOW IS A HIT. THE SHOW IS SO CLEVER AND WITTY. I AM LIKE A WALKING ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE MIGHTY B! I TELL EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOW. ITS PRETTY SAD WHEN MY SAT MORNINGS ARE PLANNED AROUND WHEN THE MIGHTY B IS ON, AND WEEKDAYS AT 2PM. I AM A 29 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO- 7 AND 5 MONTHS, AND MY OLDESTDAUGHTER AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW IMMEDIATLY!!! WE BOTH TALK WITH THE MIGHTY B LISSSSHHP DURING THE SHOW TOO FOR THE ULTIMATE EXPERIANCE :) I HOPE THERE WILL BE T-SHIRTS,PLUSH ITEMS AND A BOX SET TO FOLLOW. AMY, YOU ROCK!!! THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Adult Written byvshoram April 9, 2008

Have to see it again to determine

This show is interesting but i don't think that it is good for children under 7. The lead role is very bossy, teases, fights, I feel that it is up to each parent to determine if their children watch or not.
Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

Fun

Another classic cartoon. I reccomend it to anyone with a sense of humor.
Adult Written bymusicman123 April 9, 2008

horrible

boring...
Adult Written bySallysmom April 9, 2008
Adult Written byK Master April 9, 2008

HAHA this is a great show for a good laugh. Watch itevery once and a while

If you watch it sparsely, it will be hilarious!!
Adult Written byPROACTIVE April 9, 2008