Kid reviews for The Mr. Men Show

Animated sketch 'toon more about fun than lessons.

Kid, 5 years old February 27, 2021

Similar stories to the books

I enjoyed seeing Mr Men on the telly. I also really like the books which I think are better but this is fine too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGumballFan2011.com October 2, 2019

I Changed My Opinion on The Mr. Men Show Last Year in Summer July 2019

I'm Sorry For Not Loving The Mr. Men Show Anymore. I Will Love This Show Forever From This Day Foward. And It's Now Apart of My Childhood. And I Still Love It This Year!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGary Jeremiah July 18, 2017

A Silly cartoon that's full of dancing, music, and it's about going to places doing and things!

The Mr. Men show is a hilarious comedy preschool animated series about twenty five Mr. Men and Little misses that Go on thrilling adventures! I loved this show when I was a little kid. My favorite character is Miss Daredevil Because she loves to drive awesome vehicles! I love this show soooooooooooooooo much That I fell in love with Little miss chatterbox And her friends in the song called the beat is taking over. My favorite part was when Little miss chatterbox, Little miss whoops, Mr. Persnickety and Mr. Bounce were shoe tap dancing. They spined around in circles. I felt in so much love with that funny sence. Especially when they pop their The Animation is Great, The Music is Cool, The theme song was terrific, And The Best is THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL AND HOT!!!!! I loved it when Miss scary dances in a ballerina concert where she lived in the haunted house with 12 bats inside! I first watched it on Cartoon network and I loved it a lot. But It was sad that it got cancelld in 2009, Boomerang please bring this back. I missed that show so much.

Teen, 13 years old Written bychocoluv February 9, 2014

One of the best (if not the best) cartoons you'll ever watch!

This show is very awesome. It's very safe to watch. Even if any of the characters get hurt, NO blood is shown. Some characters may NOT have the best role models, however, but this show is VERY awesome! Watch on YouTube today!

Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 23, 2013

Funny.

Great show for EVERYONE. Not just little kids, but for older kids, teens, and adults. I also love the animation. I laugh non-stop when I watch this. I also like the characters. I totally recommend The Mr. Men Show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 17, 2013

Very brilliant kids catoon!

I really liked The Mr. Men Show when I was little, and I still do today! It's fun, brilliant, funny and outstanding. The animation is colorful and fun to look at, the jokes and character's have me cracking up and it's one of those little kid shows that is surprisingly not annoying to the point were you want to throw your tv out the window such as Yo Gabba Gabba. Although it's geared more toward the 2-7 year olds than it is older kids, I definitely recommend I to everyone, not just little kids. It's very witty and exciting to watch and I'm sad it got canceled. The books and 90's series are pretty good too!

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2013

A Great Show For Little Kids

This show is good for little kids, but I'm too old for it. An f-bomb did NOT slip in 1 episode. And I don't know HOW this is sexist. There aren't very many good role models or messages, but this show is meant for fun, not learning. There's slapstick involving Mr. Bump, but violence isn't an issue. Mr. Rude and Mr. Grumpy say words like "Buffoon" and "idiotic," and that might not be good for toddlers, but language isn't an issue. I give season 1 5 stars, but I give season 2 3 stars
Kid, 11 years old October 5, 2012

A Great Family Show

This show is hillarious. I love it. I dicovered it when I was 9, and still like it. My favorite character is Mr. Bounce. He's hillarious. My sisters like the show too. Nothing is an issue. It's great for everyone exept toddlers.
Kid, 9 years old May 31, 2012

Good show for younger ones

Mr. Rude farted in one episode.

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Not even close to being good!

BORING!!!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2011

A Show For The Young Ones

This show is good. A great show for little ones.

Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010
i love it i like mr rude he is funny
Kid, 11 years old September 15, 2009

Great for All

When I was really little about 3 I loved this stuff and now kids who can't read can watch it I think it's great but I'm a bit old

Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009
i think its junk and i liked the little books better this show is just obvious humor
Kid, 8 years old August 19, 2009

Too Old

I Saw This Show On Cartoonetwork In Louisiana Or It Might Have Ben In Alabama I Was Seven When I Watched It I Am Eight Now I Am Too Old To Watch It

Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2009
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2009
I saw this show on Cartoon Network. It was a little young for me but at least it wasn't inappropriate like most other shows on Cartoon Network.

Violence: Some bumping and falling, but no serious injuries.

Sex: N/A

Language: N/A

Consumerism: Based on a children's book series.

Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: N/A

Message/Role Models: Good, though Mr. Rude and Mr. Grumpy aren't the best ones.

Kid, 7 years old July 26, 2009

perfect for 7 and over!!!

its well good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My favourite character is Mr Rude and MrGrumpy!!!!!!!!!!1
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2009
More about social issues, like floor noise issues. It's more intended for younger viewers.

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2009

laughed!"

THE MR.MEN SHOW
Mr.men has been in 1971-2008 his son is alive and it is a cool show. mr.men show 6:00am-6:30am .so go to mr.men.com or mr.men.net if yo don't know!! mr.men is for all age !!