Kid reviews for The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show

Smart duo's time-travel escapades make for funny show.

Based on 1 review

Written byAnonymous September 26, 2020

Great Show, dont know why it was taken off of Universal Kids

So...this is one of the shows that i really like. Great show! I dont know it was taken off of Universal Kids the first time it aired.

Kid, 8 years old February 28, 2018

Super good!

Epic Time travel, funny mishaps, interrupting neighbors, it is the funniest cartoon I've seen in a while. A dog and his 10 year old boy hosting a show with interrupting neighbors and caveman arriving occasionally, what could go wrong?! I think this is a bit scary at points like black holes and dinosaurs but overall it's great.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPartygurl442 July 18, 2017

Not like the movie!

When I heard that the movie was getting it's own show, I got excited! But they turned Sherman from a smart kind boy into a boy who has a love of potty humor. Some scenes are disgusting like a dog peeing in the snow, a dinosaur eating snot, and a kid playing piano with his butt. Only two references are made to the movie, and they both involve Penny from the movie. She is nowhere in this series but is mentioned twice. So DreamWorks is just disgracing and making a joke off this 'Rocky And Bullwinkle' spin-off. If the original creators of the show saw this, they would've shut this down!!

Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2016

Pretty Cool Show

I enjoy this show and it has a lot of laughs! There are parts where jokes only adults would get take place. There's also lots of bathroom talk, like "i do love music- and FARTS!"