Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 26 kid reviews

Sort by:

Wow,this is crap!

I hated The Naked Brothers Band from the start! The humor is for 2 year olds,the acting made me cringe,and the singing is just PLAIN MEDICORE!

WORST SHOW EVER

The show is terrible! If your kids watch this they will start saying things that they heard on the show.

Not good at all

Horrible was not funny at all.Their were stupid songs.Hmm, it was just a stupid show. I recommend 8 and under to watch cause its probably funny for them.

not my kids type

my kids do not like it but there frinends do

GREAT SHOW

aww i miss this show it was soo awesome!

Naked Brothers band reviews

This show is about adolescent life, through music. Two brothers and there best friends have a very successful band.

I love this show i would suggest it for everyone because its usual for kids to call each other "booger" and "jerk" i mean seriously its not that bad and i do it all time i mean seriously i bet you've done it in your life before, i've done it TONS of times and wow seriously they will learn these words anyway i for one think it should be on tv AGAIN... And how Alex stopped drinking soda and started drinking milk by going to the soda cruise thing he said it was "creamy" and who doesent love milk unless your lactose and tolerent thing . Also Nat he was inspired to do something and he is a AHHH-mazing song writer... it was one of my favorite tv shows of all time, but you know it always did make my day just to watch them do stupid stuff... And i will admit "Crazy Car" is my ringtone. Even though sometimes it gets annoying its still been my favorite...

I

I HATE THEM FOR CANCELLING MY FAVORITE SHOW!

this show is a fail by nick. ( i love big time rush tho) ;)

Nickelodeon failed here

why dont we all take a moment to chuckle at the awefulness of this show. Why in the world would you watch?