All teen and kid member reviews for The O.C.

Teen, 17 years old Written bysed0824 April 9, 2008

GREAT SHOW!!

I LOVE this show! After watching the first episode, I was hooked! This is the best show for teens on TV. I wait for every Wednesday to come so I can watch it. I love the actors they chose for the parts, Adam Brody (Seth) is my favorite!
Teen, 17 years old Written byblondiegurlie April 9, 2008

I love this show!!

I love this show. Everyone at my school loves it. I think FOX did really good on this show! Mishca (marissa) is so pretty! This is the best show on right know! I like this show, because it keeps you on the end of your seat. It is really great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOnedirectionlover270 July 8, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 October 28, 2011

Read

Change Rated TV-14: Physical Violence, Brief Nudity, Swearing, and Drugs
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoop° December 15, 2010

OC IS FANTASTIC=> WATHING IT SINCE I WAS 10

nothing to say really: I LOVE THIS SERIE; and this already since I was eight. there may be a little to much drinking, sex or violence. and marissa isn't the great role model. But they get through everything. There are some bad scenes, but that just makes it even more interesting :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byontario_96 December 13, 2010

Perfect for teens, not for kids.

Well I love this show. It is a great show fr me to watch with my older siblings however, anybody under 14 should not watch this show. 13 is iffy if you are mature. This show deals with alot of sexuality which is not appropriate for young children. This show is directed at a teen audience and it have the TV-14 rating for a reason.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycristianorenald... July 11, 2010
sandys a great role model and great show.bad rolemodles luke,trey, kaitlyn, oliver.ok they have sex a few times it doesnt show jack.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2009

THE BEST

This show is my fave show, it has ALOT of kissing ans sexually behavior, they are in college so.... ya I LOVED IT
Teen, 16 years old Written bysunnysmilesx3 June 9, 2009

Greatest show ever!

Every episode is filled with drama that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Even though it does exhibit alot of sex, alcohol, drugs, and violence, it's a wonderful show with a great plot and superb acting. I do think that the watcher should be old enough to understand that all the drugs, sex (etc.) portrayed in the show is not something they should do too.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2008

Best. Show. Ever.

So this is like the best show ever. I got hooked from the very first episode. I mean yes it has sex, drugs ,etc. But I've had that talk. I know not to do it and I know that it's not okay! Parents, calm down. You can trust us!

Dramatically Incredible

So much drama, it was a little too much to take! But I really hate that Marissa left, because come on! It was like, yeah she's gonna end up with Ryan until she just dies... I really don't "like" any of the characters because their bad qualities/characteristics sticks out so much it overrules the good qualities of every character. Like example; Marissa Cooper is sooo pretty and she's really one of those nice rich girls. But then again, she's really bitchy at the nearing end of her life and she sniffs coke with her demon of a boyfriend, Volchok. I'd probably like Seth (who I prefer to call Cohen) cuz he's the least problematic person of the series, except I hate it when he starts to take marijuana just cuz his girlfriend is beating him at his own intelligence game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byleeba4 April 9, 2008

This show is hott!

this show is my favorite show ever!!...me and my 18 yr old sis wait for every thursday and we watch it together. i dont think it is a bad beyond bad show. i am just not allowed to whatch the 14warning on some of the shows (i am twelve turning thirteen in a week). My parents arent overprotective, the only thing they really dont like is when i whatch something that is inapropriate so if my parents let me...your parents should.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydarlin201107 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byTorToe April 9, 2008

Fun for older kids....

This show has been the root of a lo of contrversey in my house. I love the show and I like watching it with my mom but, my father is very religious and many of the episodes do not meet the approval of my father. Sex is a big issue for this show, there is a lot of making out 'hooking up' and talk about sex. BUT, there are also some fun laughs and some good issues that are touched. I LOVE this show but you may not want your childre to watch it.

The Best that there is!!!

This show, although it is good is way to racey for the kids that are my age!
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byCrabbOCfan23 April 9, 2008

A MUST SEE SHOW!

First off, this show is absolutely amazing. I picked up the first season on DVD last fall and fell in love instantly. This show is litterally so addicting, and I've become obsessed. The first season was breath-taking. I've never seen a show like this before. I will admit that there is some sexual content, SMALL amouts of violence (mainly just fist fights),and language isn't usually an issue but some words are used. Even though some things may be innapropriate, they advance the plot, and add to the juicy teen drama. If you watched this show, I could gaurentee that you would fall in love. Season 2 was a little more complex, and one of the characters experimented with the same sex, but it was clearly just a phase. With the kick off of season 3, it seems like it's going to be an amazing year. It's senior year for the main characters and a whole new year of breath-taking scandals are just around the corner. Josh Schwartz (director of the oc) says this year on the oc will obviously lead to Graduation, and take the show on a whole new road. I however, wouldnt recomended this show for anyone under 13 due to the complex plot. This show is amazing, and it will keep you begging for more!... an absolute MUST SEE.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybabushka_blond April 9, 2008

A Typical Teen Drama

This show is an average teen drama. It involves heavy sex, violence, drinking/drugs, and bad moral decisions.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjswmldwuv April 9, 2008

Wonderful Teen Show

This is one of the greatest shows I have seen yet!! Parents will get hooked almost as much as the teen!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymiranda1993 April 9, 2008