Kid reviews for The Othersiders

The Othersiders Poster Image

YET AGAIN, Another stupid pointless show from "CN" Real!

This shouldn't be a Cartoon Network, (as it's a reality show). It's just like EVERY OTHER CN Real show. Teenagers, stupid, pointless, rip-off of another show, etc. This show is very boring! So boring that I can't hesitate to talk about it so i'll finish this review.

Interesting show

This is a great show. I don't just think that because I'm in to the paranormal, which I am. I think it's cute because I watch the real Ghost Hunters on SyFy.

Can Scare Younger Kids

Not violence is bad, but the overall show is centered around the paranormal, which can scare younger kids.

awsome

this is an awsome show if your the right age

Horrible satanic show!

Hate it! It is so satanic! Why do some people like this poop? Read the bible or something! Do not watch this, it will attract Satan and he will get in your head.

Overall a great show.

I see how it could be a little bit scary for younger kids, but it teaches kids to face their fears. I really like this show, and wish that they still showed it! I think that they did a bad review of it on this website...

Teens only is my opinion.

I personally would reccomend this program to some of my braver friends, but I'd say that this show is not suitable for children below 13 years. And as a side note, what happened to CARTOON Network showing cartoons, eh? I appreciate that thay are showing this program, but maybe it's time to leave Nickelodeon do this kind of stuff. It's great and all but not what i would think as a 'CARTOON Network' 'show'

It isn't fake.

Have any of you that have said its fake looked at the credits at the end of the show? If this was fake, it would have the actors names in it and a director. It doesn't.

Really? Children Ghostbusters? Really?

You have to be kidding me CN! You must be running out of even bad ideas! "Oh, let's make some 11 year olds go into a deserted airfeild and look for casper!" Really?
This is an awesome show! I love it, I believe in ghosts because once I lived in a sorta haunted house ( I'm serious! My dad doesn't believe me but its TRUE ) Anyways, this show may be scary for little kids, you know because of the ghost factor. But Its really exciting to see. The only thing I hate about it is when something excitings going to happen it breaks to commercial.