Kid reviews for The Owl House

The Owl House Poster Image

10/10 amazing ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen. LGBTQ characters, neurodivergence, and plenty of racial diversity, amazing plot, etc. I stan Lumity ♡

5 people found this helpful.

Stop saying it's glorifying witchcraft + My review

The owl house isn't glorifying witches - the potrayal of witches is fictional in this series, and witchcraft isn't a evil practice in real life either, it usually involves manifesting love and good luck to your life and others, a real witch does not hex innocent people nor harm others, a lot of witches believe in the three-fold-law meaning whatever you did to others will come back 3x stronger as karma, which can be bad or good. That being said, here's my review: The show is adorable and it reminds me a lot of 'Star vs The Forces of Evil' and 'Gravity Falls', that being said, i do not recommend it to younger kids as it could scare them due to there being odd creatures and shadows, however, if you liked either one of the shows I mentioned, you'll probably like it as much as I do. A lot of people have theorised that The Owl House and Gravity Falls correlate, especially since the same voice actor for Bill Cipher voices King, so I am interested to see where that comes in if it does. Anyway, i suggest this series because it's definitely interesting and i can see potential in it as long as disney doesn't end it due to you guys constantly saying it's demonic, anyways, that's my thoughts - the series is a good watch and I recommend in you're into cartoons.

5 people found this helpful.

It’s an amazing show!

Ok so first off I definitely don’t think younger kids should watch this. This show gets really dark at times and has complicated themes that are hard to understand for 9 and younger. But I do think that the character development is just *chefs kiss*. And all the characters are super likable. There are relationships you will root for, and it’s got a good chunk of drama (not too much drama where it’s like bleh but has just the perfect amount.) I would also like to say it has LGTBQ+ in it so if your not comfortable your child knowing yet I would definitely wait until they are a little older. But I do think this is a great show everyone should experience!!!

4 people found this helpful.

If we’re gonna LOOK at the owl house reviews, We’re gonna NEED an owl house review!

4 people found this helpful.

This is a great show!!

This show is amazing! Seriously, why do adults freak out about witchcraft all the time? This is about a nerdy girl just trying to find out who she is. And a weird bird tube thing. I love it! Also, ADHD! The main character has adhd. Just like me! It’s great.

3 people found this helpful.

One of the best cartoons of the decade, and an Immaculate story

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING. I started watching the show a bit after the first season ended and WOW! As of writing, I have not watched the last episodes, but the storytelling is amazing, and the attention to detail is IMMACULATE, many characters reappear and mention details in previous episodes that would be glossed over entirely if not for the mention of them. 100% recommend, and probably my favorite show of all time, parents and kids alike should watch this master piece. The Boiling Isles (Setting for the show)is supportive of all races, genders, and LGBTQ+ people and families. Multiple gay couples can be spotted, and there is LOTS of representation, if you are racist, homophobic, or other, DO NOT WATCH THIS. The boiling Isles is also a place of witchcraft, but not the ‘hail Satan’ type, it is all family friendly and WILL NOT teach your child how to become a witch. Despite many ‘Demons’ appearing in-show, they are all family friendly and not actual demons or a representation of actual demons, and can range from a walking egg to a bird worm. There is a recurring theme of “Apple Blood” which is highly hinted at to be alcohol. There is a lot of fighting, but it is all kid friendly with (I think) no blood. There are many scary segments and highly emotional moments, though I do think it should be good for kids 8+. There are also many moments tying it to other shows, Amphibia, and Gravity Falls. If you enjoyed those, I HIGHLY recommend this show. Over all, one of the best shows ever IMO. TL;DR: Lots of representation, Christian approved witchcraft and demons, and some of the best storytelling in cartoon history.

2 people found this helpful.

Everyone needs to watch this show

This is literally the best show ever, it has representation, romance, action, friendship, humor, sadness and it’s my favorite show by far. Somehow Disney managed to produce something amazing and everyone should watch it regardless of age!

Really sweet show

Ok. I friggin LOVE THIS SHOW! It’s really fun to watch but I think its more for older kids because some monsters in it might scare younger kids. I love the LGBTQ+ representation because 1. I myself am bi and 2. It sends a great message telling people they can be who they want to be. Though I do think that some families may not agree with me because they don’t want there kid to learn about the LGBTQ+ community yet and I totally respect that. In fact, my parents didn't tell me about it until I was 9 years old! Anyways, thats what I think and I also really recommend this show.

Season 2 is much darker and more mature than Season 1

This is one of the best shows I’ve ever watched with really realistic teen and adult characters. Season 1 is for ages 7 and up I’d say, but Season 2 has a lot more themes that a younger audience won’t understand. Some examples are manipulation, abuse and the kids go through a lot of trauma. Younger kids could probably watch it but I don’t think it is really targeted towards them. All in all this show is has brilliantly written characters and plot as well as excellent representation of LGBTQ+ people and neurodivergence.

1 person found this helpful.

YOU BETTER CREATE MORE SEASONS! I SWEAR TO YOU! In other words, it’s really good and I finished the seasons a Loooooooong time ago and you NEED TO PUT THE REST ON DISNEY+! PLEASE! Im begging 🥺 u. I love this show so much, I searched for MINUTES to find season 3 ep 1 and I found it and it ENDS ON A FRIGGING CLIFFHANGER. I know it’s supposed to be good writing and everything, but MAKE THE REST! Please! For your fans! so DO IT ALREADY AND I WON’t COLLAPSE IN A PILE OF SADNESS AND DESPAIR 😩. Thank you 4 ur time.

I ❤️ that 👁 was able to enjoy that amazing show. (I loved it)

1 person found this helpful.